Deutsche Bank Upgrades Lockheed Martin (LMT) to Buy
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Deutsche Bank upgraded Lockheed Martin (NYSE: LMT) from Hold to Buy. Analyst Myles Walton thinks a best scenario for defense stocks could play out.
"Given the election outcome, we’ve upgraded shares of LMT to Buy from Hold on DD upside to our existing price target coupled with the recent pullback in the name on F-35 contractual issues that we see as overblown. Among the large-cap defense names, LMT carries the most attractive cash flow yield of 6% among larger cap defense names and an EPS CAGR in the mid-teens through 2020," said Walton.
Shares of Lockheed Martin closed at $239.19 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pivotal Research Upgrades Flowers Foods (FLO) to Hold
- Argus Downgrades Abercrombie & Fitch (ANF) to Sell
- BMO Capital Raises Price Target on Dollar Tree (DLTR) to $96; Reiterates Market Perform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Upgrades
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!