Deutsche Bank Upgrades Kraft Heinz Company (KHC) to Buy
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Deutsche Bank upgraded Kraft Heinz Company (NASDAQ: KHC) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $103.00 (from $85.00). The change follows the release of Q2 earnings.
"We believe Kraft Heinz is an attractive long-term story with industry-leading margins, solid market share positions across its portfolio, and a strategy currently emulated (with varying success) by a number of peers. In the near-term, we believe Kraft Heinz can exceed its cost savings target and will continue to benefit from a favorable input cost environment. In addition, the company is investing in select innovation with a focus onbuilding long-term brands, as opposed to simply driving growth through cost cutting. Thus, we are upgrading Kraft Heinz to BUY," said Mario Contreras.
Shares of Kraft Heinz Company closed at $85.54 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Raised to $47 at Credit Suisse; Results Just 'Ok' But Visability Increases Conviction
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change, Upgrades
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!