Deutsche Bank Upgrades Kraft Heinz Company (KHC) to Buy
- World stocks hold near 16-month highs after strong week
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Oil edges higher on optimism over non-OPEC output cuts
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Sibanye Gold (SBGL) to Acquire Stillwater Mining Company (SWC) in $2.2B Deal
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Deutsche Bank upgraded Kraft Heinz Company (NASDAQ: KHC) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $103.00 (from $85.00). The change follows the release of Q2 earnings.
"We believe Kraft Heinz is an attractive long-term story with industry-leading margins, solid market share positions across its portfolio, and a strategy currently emulated (with varying success) by a number of peers. In the near-term, we believe Kraft Heinz can exceed its cost savings target and will continue to benefit from a favorable input cost environment. In addition, the company is investing in select innovation with a focus onbuilding long-term brands, as opposed to simply driving growth through cost cutting. Thus, we are upgrading Kraft Heinz to BUY," said Mario Contreras.
Shares of Kraft Heinz Company closed at $85.54 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Ciena (CIEN) to $30 Following 4Q
- BMO Capital Raises Price Target on Ciena (CIEN) Following 4Q
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO): Another Beat And Raise - Drexel Hamilton
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change, Upgrades
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!