Deutsche Bank Upgrades KBR, Inc. (KBR) to Buy
- Wall Street dips as telecoms slump; AmEx surges
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
- Alkermes plc (ALKS) Announces Third ALKS 5461 Phase 3 Met Primary Endpoint in MDD
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Deutsche Bank upgraded KBR, Inc. (NYSE: KBR) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $16.00 (from $14.00). Analyst Chad Dillard sees its sell-off as "overdone."
"Last week, we published a detailed note (for a copy click here) highlighting KBR’s longer-term EPS potential but thought a better entry point was ahead. That day has arrived. We are upgrading KBR to a BUY and are raising our 12M price target to $16 (~20% upside) with a view that the stock could reach $2025 (45-80% upside) over the longer term (>12M). Today’s 10% sell-off (driven by a 2016 guide cut) is overdone, backward-looking and suggests the market under-appreciates KBR’s transformation to a lower-risk gov’t/technical services firm," said the analyst.
Shares of KBR, Inc. closed at $13.63 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Wells Fargo Upgrades Vail Resorts (MTN) to Outperform
- Deutsche Bank Downgrades Willis Towers Watson (WLTW) to Sell
- Seagate (STX) PT Raised to $47 at Needham & Company
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Upgrades
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!