Deutsche Bank Upgrades KBR, Inc. (KBR) to Buy
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Deutsche Bank upgraded KBR, Inc. (NYSE: KBR) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $16.00 (from $14.00). Analyst Chad Dillard sees its sell-off as "overdone."
"Last week, we published a detailed note (for a copy click here) highlighting KBR’s longer-term EPS potential but thought a better entry point was ahead. That day has arrived. We are upgrading KBR to a BUY and are raising our 12M price target to $16 (~20% upside) with a view that the stock could reach $2025 (45-80% upside) over the longer term (>12M). Today’s 10% sell-off (driven by a 2016 guide cut) is overdone, backward-looking and suggests the market under-appreciates KBR’s transformation to a lower-risk gov’t/technical services firm," said the analyst.
Shares of KBR, Inc. closed at $13.63 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results
- Rodman & Renshaw Starts Abraxas Petroleum (AXAS) at Buy
- Wedbush Reiterates Outperform on Pool Corp. (POOL) Following 3Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Upgrades
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!