Deutsche Bank Upgrades KBR, Inc. (KBR) to Buy
- Wall St. slips as countdown to Trump's swearing-in begins
- Western Union (WU) Admits Anti-Money Laundering and Consumer Fraud Violations, Forfeits $586M in Settlement
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Deutsche Bank upgraded KBR, Inc. (NYSE: KBR) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $16.00 (from $14.00). Analyst Chad Dillard sees its sell-off as "overdone."
"Last week, we published a detailed note (for a copy click here) highlighting KBR’s longer-term EPS potential but thought a better entry point was ahead. That day has arrived. We are upgrading KBR to a BUY and are raising our 12M price target to $16 (~20% upside) with a view that the stock could reach $2025 (45-80% upside) over the longer term (>12M). Today’s 10% sell-off (driven by a 2016 guide cut) is overdone, backward-looking and suggests the market under-appreciates KBR’s transformation to a lower-risk gov’t/technical services firm," said the analyst.
Shares of KBR, Inc. closed at $13.63 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs (GS) PT Raised to $256.00 at Oppenheimer Following 4Q Report
- Deckers Outdoor (DECK) Bear Poser at Susquehanna Modestly Lifts Numbers
- UPDATE: SunTrust Starts Triumph Group (TGI) at Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Upgrades
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!