Deutsche Bank Upgrades Infoblox (BLOX) to Hold
- Top 10 News for 9/26 - 9/30: Deutsche Bank Soars on Settlement; Twitter Back in the M&A Fray; Nike 'Just Didn't Do It' in Q1
- Wall Street rallies, led by Deutsche Bank, financials
- Viacom (VIAB) Forms Special Committee; Will Explore Potential Combination with CBS (CBS)
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Said Near $5.4B Settlement with U.S. - AFP
- Oil up second straight month on OPEC-fueled rally
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Deutsche Bank upgraded Infoblox (NYSE: BLOX) from Sell to Hold following its merger agreement.
Analyst Vijay Bhagavath said, "We do not anticipate counterbids given our view for a structurally challenged refresh opportunity for BLOX’s core IP Address Automation portfolio and lack of clarity on DNS security as a next phase growth driver."
Shares of Infoblox closed at $26.35 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Upgrades Pioneer Energy Services Corp (PES) to Buy
- Stifel Raises Price Target on Veeva Systems (VEEV) Following Analyst Day
- UPDATE: Stifel Resumes Infinera Corp. (INFN) at Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Upgrades
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!