Deutsche Bank Upgrades Infoblox (BLOX) to Hold
- Futures fall on Brexit worries, Trump's dollar comments
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- Trump, Brexit uncertainty hit stocks and dollar, gold jumps
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Deutsche Bank upgraded Infoblox (NYSE: BLOX) from Sell to Hold following its merger agreement.
Analyst Vijay Bhagavath said, "We do not anticipate counterbids given our view for a structurally challenged refresh opportunity for BLOX’s core IP Address Automation portfolio and lack of clarity on DNS security as a next phase growth driver."
Shares of Infoblox closed at $26.35 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Leerink Partners Upgrades AmerisourceBergen (ABC) to Outperform
- Citi Downgrades Blackhawk Network (HAWK) to Neutral
- FBR Capital Downgrades Liberty Media (LMCA) to Market Perform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Upgrades
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!