Deutsche Bank Upgrades Gap, Inc. (GPS) to Hold
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Deutsche Bank upgraded Gap, Inc. (NYSE: GPS) from Sell to Hold with a price target of $24.00 (from $18.00). The change follows the release of September results.
Analyst Paul Trussell said, "While questions around long-term door count & price competition from fast fashion peers will continue , the setup for GPS is more favorable near to medium term, in our view. With compares easing over the next few months, fit & fashion enhancements, & an improved apparel backdrop that includes cleaner inventories, strength in denim, & a more favorable weather outlook, we are upgrading shares of GPS to Hold from Sell. We believe the consumer's appetite for apparel may be on the verge of increasing following a long cycle of big ticket purchases and while GPS still faces structural challenges, we give credit for increasing focus on door closures, cost cuts, & supply chain."
Shares of Gap, Inc. closed at $22.78 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mizuho Securities Upgrades Netflix (NFLX) to Buy, Positive On "Moats Around Content"
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Boyd Gaming (BYD) to Overweight
- Oppenheimer Cuts Price Target on Expedia (EXPE) to $145; Reiterates Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change, Upgrades
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!