Deutsche Bank Upgrades Gap, Inc. (GPS) to Hold
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Deutsche Bank upgraded Gap, Inc. (NYSE: GPS) from Sell to Hold with a price target of $24.00 (from $18.00). The change follows the release of September results.
Analyst Paul Trussell said, "While questions around long-term door count & price competition from fast fashion peers will continue , the setup for GPS is more favorable near to medium term, in our view. With compares easing over the next few months, fit & fashion enhancements, & an improved apparel backdrop that includes cleaner inventories, strength in denim, & a more favorable weather outlook, we are upgrading shares of GPS to Hold from Sell. We believe the consumer's appetite for apparel may be on the verge of increasing following a long cycle of big ticket purchases and while GPS still faces structural challenges, we give credit for increasing focus on door closures, cost cuts, & supply chain."
Shares of Gap, Inc. closed at $22.78 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pivotal Research Upgrades Flowers Foods (FLO) to Hold
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Cooper Cos. (COO) Following 4Q Results
- KLR Group Cuts Price Target on Bill Barrett (BBG) to $9; Reiterates Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change, Upgrades
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!