Deutsche Bank Upgrades Franco Nev Corp (FNV) to Hold
- Wall Street ends flat; Microsoft rallies, healthcare falls
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Deutsche Bank upgraded Franco Nev Corp (NYSE: FNV) from Sell to Hold with a price target of $74.00 (from $62.00).
Analyst Jorge Beristain said, "We have revised our Franco-Nevada valuation following our initiation of peer Silver Wheaton (Buy, PT $37/sh, $29.25/sh). Royalty/streaming companies are sensitive to interest rates, and we believe they will remain lower-for-longer globally, combined with Franco-Nevada's proven low cost of equity, we are now applying 4.5% (previously 5.5%) as a Weighted Average Cost of Capital (WACC). This is lower than Silver Wheaton (5%) to recognize Franco-Nevada's greater diversity of assets and commodities, and royalty/stream split. We like Franco-Nevada's business model but believe the equity is fairly priced on NAV and is trading on 27x EV/2017E EBITDA; Upgrade to Hold."
Shares of Franco Nev Corp closed at $74.88 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Danaher (DHR) Following 'Clean' 3Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change, Upgrades
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!