Deutsche Bank Upgrades Franco Nev Corp (FNV) to Hold
- Wall Street hits new high as post-election rally roars ahead
- ECB to scale back asset buys as it extends to end-2017
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Oil rises above $50 despite doubts over OPEC output cut
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/08: (VYGR) (TLRD) (LULU) Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Deutsche Bank upgraded Franco Nev Corp (NYSE: FNV) from Sell to Hold with a price target of $74.00 (from $62.00).
Analyst Jorge Beristain said, "We have revised our Franco-Nevada valuation following our initiation of peer Silver Wheaton (Buy, PT $37/sh, $29.25/sh). Royalty/streaming companies are sensitive to interest rates, and we believe they will remain lower-for-longer globally, combined with Franco-Nevada's proven low cost of equity, we are now applying 4.5% (previously 5.5%) as a Weighted Average Cost of Capital (WACC). This is lower than Silver Wheaton (5%) to recognize Franco-Nevada's greater diversity of assets and commodities, and royalty/stream split. We like Franco-Nevada's business model but believe the equity is fairly priced on NAV and is trading on 27x EV/2017E EBITDA; Upgrade to Hold."
Shares of Franco Nev Corp closed at $74.88 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Timken (TKR) to Hold
- Guggenheim Reiterates Buy on United Natural Foods (UNFI) Following 1Q Report
- Instinet Upgrades Juniper Networks (JNPR) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change, Upgrades
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!