Deutsche Bank Upgrades Ford (F) to Buy
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Deutsche Bank upgraded Ford (NYSE: F) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $19.00 (from $18.50).
Analyst Rod Lache comments, "Ford’s pickup truck price premium vs. GM’s has declined to the lowest level in years (to ~$150/unit vs. a 5-year average of $3,000), which seems to offer a significant pricing opportunity. And perhaps just as significantly, we now believe that Ford’s new F150 will be significantly more cost competitive than we originally perceived (the aluminum body may only add $750-$800 cost, and there have been opportunities to save elsewhere in the vehicle). This conclusion, combined with our favorable views of Ford’s prospects in Europe and China, leave us increasingly confident that Ford is heading for a significant earnings inflection in 2015-2016."
Shares of Ford closed at $15.63 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades CF Industries (CF) to Buy, Says "Consensus Estimates Now Beatable"
- Hilliard Lyons Upgrades Community Trust Bancorp (CTBI) to Neutral
- Signet Jewelers (SIG) May Be Close To Selling Credit Business, Likely Positive For Stock - Northcoast Research
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!