Deutsche Bank Upgrades Ford (F) to Buy
- CDC confirms first Ebola case diagnosed in the U.S. (TKMR)
- Angie's List (ANGI) Hires Bankers to Explore Possible Sale - FT
- Freddie Mac (FMCC), Fannie Mae (FNMA) investors suit against U.S. thrown out - Bloomberg
- Needham & Company Upgrades InvenSense (INVN) to Strong Buy; Look Past Fearmongers
- Apple (AAPL) Aims to Produce Gold-Colored iPad
Deutsche Bank upgraded Ford (NYSE: F) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $19.00 (from $18.50).
Analyst Rod Lache comments, "Ford’s pickup truck price premium vs. GM’s has declined to the lowest level in years (to ~$150/unit vs. a 5-year average of $3,000), which seems to offer a significant pricing opportunity. And perhaps just as significantly, we now believe that Ford’s new F150 will be significantly more cost competitive than we originally perceived (the aluminum body may only add $750-$800 cost, and there have been opportunities to save elsewhere in the vehicle). This conclusion, combined with our favorable views of Ford’s prospects in Europe and China, leave us increasingly confident that Ford is heading for a significant earnings inflection in 2015-2016."
Shares of Ford closed at $15.63 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Credit Suisse Downgrades Rush Enterprises Inc. (RUSHA) to Neutral
- UPDATE: Northland Capital Markets Starts Nxt-ID, Inc. (NXTD) at Outperform
- Stifel Comments on Ford (F) Following Guidance Update at Investor Day
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!