Deutsche Bank Upgrades Ford (F) to Buy
- Defensive stocks take Wall Street lower ahead of Fed
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 8/24: (NYMX) (URRE) (BREW) Higher; (EXPR) (BSPM) (LZB) Lower
- Clinton calls for reduction in cost of allergy drug EpiPen
- Intuit (INTU) Tops Q4 EPS by 10c; Guides Q1 EPS, Revenue Below Views
- Pharmerica (PMC) Said Exploring Potential Sale
Deutsche Bank upgraded Ford (NYSE: F) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $19.00 (from $18.50).
Analyst Rod Lache comments, "Ford’s pickup truck price premium vs. GM’s has declined to the lowest level in years (to ~$150/unit vs. a 5-year average of $3,000), which seems to offer a significant pricing opportunity. And perhaps just as significantly, we now believe that Ford’s new F150 will be significantly more cost competitive than we originally perceived (the aluminum body may only add $750-$800 cost, and there have been opportunities to save elsewhere in the vehicle). This conclusion, combined with our favorable views of Ford’s prospects in Europe and China, leave us increasingly confident that Ford is heading for a significant earnings inflection in 2015-2016."
Shares of Ford closed at $15.63 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Upgrades NetApp (NTAP) to Neutral
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Downgrades Jack Henry (JKHY) to Perform
- Needham & Company Reiterates Buy on Nimble Storage (NMBL) Following 2Q Report and Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!