Deutsche Bank Upgrades Ford (F) to Buy
- Futures rise after Fed keeps rates unchanged
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q2 EPS Views; Mobile MAUs Rose 20%
- Oracle (ORCL) to Acquire NetSuite (N) in $9.3B Deal
- Alere (ALR) Affirms Receipt of DOJ Subpoena; Issues Commentary
- Japan government plans direct spending of about 7 trillion yen in stimulus package: sources
Deutsche Bank upgraded Ford (NYSE: F) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $19.00 (from $18.50).
Analyst Rod Lache comments, "Ford’s pickup truck price premium vs. GM’s has declined to the lowest level in years (to ~$150/unit vs. a 5-year average of $3,000), which seems to offer a significant pricing opportunity. And perhaps just as significantly, we now believe that Ford’s new F150 will be significantly more cost competitive than we originally perceived (the aluminum body may only add $750-$800 cost, and there have been opportunities to save elsewhere in the vehicle). This conclusion, combined with our favorable views of Ford’s prospects in Europe and China, leave us increasingly confident that Ford is heading for a significant earnings inflection in 2015-2016."
Shares of Ford closed at $15.63 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Needham & Company Raises Price Target on TTM Technologies (TTMI) to $12 Following Strong 2Q
- Facebook (FB) PT Raised to $154 at Credit Suisse Following 'Another Spotless Quarter'
- RBC Capital Reiterates Outperform on Whole Foods Market (WFM) Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!