Deutsche Bank Upgrades Express Scripts (ESRX) to Hold
- Wall St. gains across sectors ahead of Trump inauguration
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Herbalife (HLF) Says SEC Requested Documents on Anti-Corruption Compliance in China; Reviewed with DoJ
- Investment Focus: History suggests Trump month will be stocks down, dollar up
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Deutsche Bank upgraded Express Scripts (NASDAQ: ESRX) from Sell to Hold with a price target of $70.00. Analyst George Hill thinks risk is priced in.
"Following ESI's Q3 results and commentary, and hearing commentary from Anthem, we are upgrading ESRX shares to Hold. We are now increasingly confident that ESI will serve and monetize the Anthem contract through 2019, and that the two companies may even find their way to a resolution. Also, at the current share price we believe a negative revision of ~$2B is largely reflected in the current share price. Lastly, we believe Street estimates for 2017 are likely too low, as improved retention and growth in profit per Rx likely means mid single digit OP and low double digit EPS growth - powered by ~$4B in share repo - in 2017," said Hill.
Shares of Express Scripts closed at $67.24 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Union Pacific (UNP) PT Raised to $102 at Stifel Following 4Q Report
- PacWest Bancorp (PACW) PT Raised to $60.50 at FIG Partners Following 4Q Report
- J.B. Hunt Transport Services (JBHT) PT Lowered to $99 at UBS Following 4Q EPS Miss
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Upgrades
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!