Deutsche Bank Upgrades EOG Resources (EOG) to Buy
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Deutsche Bank upgraded EOG Resources (NYSE: EOG) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $96.00 (from $83.00). Analyst Ryan Todd thinks EOG is positioned for sustained outperformance.
"While the 2Q result was solid, if not spectacular (in line US oil vols, beat on NGL/gas and lower costs, in-line cash flow of $580mm vs. DBe $589mm), the revised outlook sets EOG apart. A 32% increase in FY16 well completions, (capex unchanged), drives a 3% increase to FY oil vols, while a LT guidance of 10%/20%/yr crude CAGR within cash flow at $50/$60/bbl, puts EOG in rare company amongst E&Ps. With the crude recovery feeling increasingly moderate, and investors focused on ability to sustain growth within CF at $50$55/bbl crude, EOG is positioned for sustained outperformance," said Todd.
Shares of EOG Resources closed at $84.24 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on American Airlines (AAL) Following 3Q EPS Beat
- Maxim Integrated (MXIM) PT Bumped to $45 at Jefferies Following In-Line Results on Note 7 Impact
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change, Upgrades
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank, Crude Oil
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!