Deutsche Bank Upgrades EOG Resources (EOG) to Buy
- Wall St. slips on President Trump's protectionist views
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative - Bloomberg
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Thrashed as Apple (AAPL) Lawsuit Threatens Licensing Business Model
- McDonald's (MCD) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Deutsche Bank upgraded EOG Resources (NYSE: EOG) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $96.00 (from $83.00). Analyst Ryan Todd thinks EOG is positioned for sustained outperformance.
"While the 2Q result was solid, if not spectacular (in line US oil vols, beat on NGL/gas and lower costs, in-line cash flow of $580mm vs. DBe $589mm), the revised outlook sets EOG apart. A 32% increase in FY16 well completions, (capex unchanged), drives a 3% increase to FY oil vols, while a LT guidance of 10%/20%/yr crude CAGR within cash flow at $50/$60/bbl, puts EOG in rare company amongst E&Ps. With the crude recovery feeling increasingly moderate, and investors focused on ability to sustain growth within CF at $50$55/bbl crude, EOG is positioned for sustained outperformance," said Todd.
Shares of EOG Resources closed at $84.24 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Upgrades Flowserve Corp. (FLS) to Buy
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Upgrades Rockwell Collins (COL) to Buy
- Deutsche Bank Upgrades MetLife (MET) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change, Upgrades
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank, Crude Oil
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!