Deutsche Bank Upgrades EOG Resources (EOG) to Buy
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Deutsche Bank upgraded EOG Resources (NYSE: EOG) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $96.00 (from $83.00). Analyst Ryan Todd thinks EOG is positioned for sustained outperformance.
"While the 2Q result was solid, if not spectacular (in line US oil vols, beat on NGL/gas and lower costs, in-line cash flow of $580mm vs. DBe $589mm), the revised outlook sets EOG apart. A 32% increase in FY16 well completions, (capex unchanged), drives a 3% increase to FY oil vols, while a LT guidance of 10%/20%/yr crude CAGR within cash flow at $50/$60/bbl, puts EOG in rare company amongst E&Ps. With the crude recovery feeling increasingly moderate, and investors focused on ability to sustain growth within CF at $50$55/bbl crude, EOG is positioned for sustained outperformance," said Todd.
Shares of EOG Resources closed at $84.24 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Deutsche Bank Downgrades MGM Growth Properties (MGP) to Hold
- Western Digital (WDC) PT Raised to $100 at Brean Capital on Way to $120
- RBC Capital Downgrades Concordia Healthcare (CXRX) to Underperform, $1 PT
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change, Upgrades
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank, Crude Oil
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!