Deutsche Bank Upgrades EOG Resources (EOG) to Buy
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Deutsche Bank upgraded EOG Resources (NYSE: EOG) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $96.00 (from $83.00). Analyst Ryan Todd thinks EOG is positioned for sustained outperformance.
"While the 2Q result was solid, if not spectacular (in line US oil vols, beat on NGL/gas and lower costs, in-line cash flow of $580mm vs. DBe $589mm), the revised outlook sets EOG apart. A 32% increase in FY16 well completions, (capex unchanged), drives a 3% increase to FY oil vols, while a LT guidance of 10%/20%/yr crude CAGR within cash flow at $50/$60/bbl, puts EOG in rare company amongst E&Ps. With the crude recovery feeling increasingly moderate, and investors focused on ability to sustain growth within CF at $50$55/bbl crude, EOG is positioned for sustained outperformance," said Todd.
Shares of EOG Resources closed at $84.24 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rosenblatt Upgrades NETGEAR (NTGR) to Buy
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades Highwoods Properties Inc. (HIW) to Buy
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Texas Instruments (TXN) Following 3Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change, Upgrades
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank, Crude Oil
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!