Deutsche Bank Upgrades ENI (E) to Buy
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Deutsche Bank upgraded ENI (NYSE: E) from Hold to Buy.
Analyst Lucas Herrmann said, "Despite clarity of strategy ENI's YTD price performance has very clearly lagged, the shares rising just 3% in $ terms against 16% for the Euro IOCs as a whole. In part relative performance has no doubt been weighed down by domestic Italian issues. Equally, however, we believe it has suffered in the face of project and divestment newsflow that has fallen short of the market's initial hopes. Ahead of Italy's 4th December referendum political uncertainty clearly remains. Yet, with the shares now yielding over 6% (CASH), EPS expectations lowered, key projects on stream or ramping and divestment timelines potentially narrowing, valuation and the risk/reward balance attract."
Shares of ENI closed at $28.94 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bassett Furniture (BSET) PT Raised to $28 at Stifel Following 4Q EPS Beat
- Union Pacific (UNP) PT Raised to $102 at Stifel Following 4Q Report
- Rite Aid (RAD)/Walgreens (WBA) Antitrust Concerns Doesn't Mean Deal is Dead, Says Deutsche Bank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Upgrades
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!