Deutsche Bank Upgrades ENI (E) to Buy
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Deutsche Bank upgraded ENI (NYSE: E) from Hold to Buy.
Analyst Lucas Herrmann said, "Despite clarity of strategy ENI's YTD price performance has very clearly lagged, the shares rising just 3% in $ terms against 16% for the Euro IOCs as a whole. In part relative performance has no doubt been weighed down by domestic Italian issues. Equally, however, we believe it has suffered in the face of project and divestment newsflow that has fallen short of the market's initial hopes. Ahead of Italy's 4th December referendum political uncertainty clearly remains. Yet, with the shares now yielding over 6% (CASH), EPS expectations lowered, key projects on stream or ramping and divestment timelines potentially narrowing, valuation and the risk/reward balance attract."
Shares of ENI closed at $28.94 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Benchmark Electronics (BHE) Following In-Line 3Q
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Reliance Steel (RS) Following 3Q EPS Miss and Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Upgrades
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!