Deutsche Bank Upgrades Diana Shipping (DSX) to Hold
- Wall St. drops on bleak GE outlook; Microsoft blunts losses
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- UPDATE: AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Deutsche Bank upgraded Diana Shipping (NYSE: DSX) from Sell to Hold with a price target of $2.50 (prior $1.50). The change follows the company's update on loan talks.
"Diana Shipping announced late this morning that it has reached an agreement – in principal – with certain creditors (including its largest lender) to defer its amortization payments and amend financial covenants. The pending agreement is contingent on reaching similar terms with its other lenders, but does not appear to be contingent on new equity. If this is the case we view this announcement as a significant positive, as it has potential to defer up to $78M of cash calls related to debt repayments through 2017 ($31M remaining this year as of the end of 2Q, and $47M in 2017). The company is not out of the woods, however, in the sense that they still have to endure a persistently weak dry bulk market- but its cash position pro forma for this agreement would be significantly enhanced and it would effectively remove the overhang related to near-term need for new equity financing," said analyst Amit Mehrotra.
Shares of Diana Shipping closed at $2.40 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results
- Wedbush Reiterates Outperform on Pool Corp. (POOL) Following 3Q Report
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Boston Beer Co. (SAM) to $140 Following Weak 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change, Upgrades
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!