Deutsche Bank Upgrades Diana Shipping (DSX) to Hold
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Deutsche Bank upgraded Diana Shipping (NYSE: DSX) from Sell to Hold with a price target of $2.50 (prior $1.50). The change follows the company's update on loan talks.
"Diana Shipping announced late this morning that it has reached an agreement – in principal – with certain creditors (including its largest lender) to defer its amortization payments and amend financial covenants. The pending agreement is contingent on reaching similar terms with its other lenders, but does not appear to be contingent on new equity. If this is the case we view this announcement as a significant positive, as it has potential to defer up to $78M of cash calls related to debt repayments through 2017 ($31M remaining this year as of the end of 2Q, and $47M in 2017). The company is not out of the woods, however, in the sense that they still have to endure a persistently weak dry bulk market- but its cash position pro forma for this agreement would be significantly enhanced and it would effectively remove the overhang related to near-term need for new equity financing," said analyst Amit Mehrotra.
Shares of Diana Shipping closed at $2.40 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pivotal Research Upgrades Flowers Foods (FLO) to Hold
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on GTx, Inc. (GTXI) to $7 Following Enobosarm Trial Results
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $37 Following 2Q Beat and Raise
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change, Upgrades
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!