Deutsche Bank Upgrades Corporate Executive Board (CEB) to Buy
- Top 10 News for 9/15 - 9/19: Markets Welcome Alibaba IPO; New iPhone Sets Records; Fed Remains Accommodative
- Alibaba (BABA) IPO Lights Up Wall Street
- Stock Futures Higher as Scotland Votes Down Independence, Alibaba's (BABA) IPO Prices
- Telefónica S.A. (TEF), Vivendi (VIVHY) Agree to $9.3B Deal for Global Village Telecom
- Are Yahoo! (YHOO) Investors Ready to 'Sell the News'? Analyst Weighs In
Deutsche Bank upgraded Corporate Executive Board (NYSE: CEB) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $80 citing likely SHL upside in 2014.
Analyst Paul Ginocchio said, "We think there is upside to consensus revenue from SHL (24% of 4Q13 revs) due to the improving employment picture in Europe plus new sales hires in the US. We are raising our EPS for three reasons: 1) increased underlying organic growth expectations at SHL, 2) updated FX, and 3) incorporating the Knowledge Advisors acquisition. Our 1QE adj EPS goes from $0.64 to $0.65 (Street at $0.68) while our '14E adj EPS increases 2% from $3.34 to $3.40 (Street at $3.31). We maintain our $80 PT, which implies 16% upside from last night’s close excluding the 1.5% dividend yield."
Shares of Corporate Executive Board closed at $68.57 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: KeyBanc Upgrades VF Corp. (VFC) to Buy
- Deutsche Bank Downgrades Oracle (ORCL) to Hold
- Goldman Sachs Downgrades Express Inc. (EXPR) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change, Upgrades
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank, Dividend, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!