Deutsche Bank Upgrades Corporate Executive Board (CEB) to Buy
- Procter & Gamble Co. (PG) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c
- Scientific Games (SGMS) to Acquire Bally Tech (BYI) in $5.1B Deal
- Market Wrap: Stocks Cry for Argentina; Tesla's 'Electrified' Q2 Report, Outlook; T-Mobile Gets New Suitor
- After-Hours Stock Movers 7/31 (IMPV) (GDOT) (LNKD) Higher; (WWWW) (SREV) (GPRO) Lower (more...)
- Tesla Motors, Inc. (TSLA) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c
Deutsche Bank upgraded Corporate Executive Board (NYSE: CEB) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $80 citing likely SHL upside in 2014.
Analyst Paul Ginocchio said, "We think there is upside to consensus revenue from SHL (24% of 4Q13 revs) due to the improving employment picture in Europe plus new sales hires in the US. We are raising our EPS for three reasons: 1) increased underlying organic growth expectations at SHL, 2) updated FX, and 3) incorporating the Knowledge Advisors acquisition. Our 1QE adj EPS goes from $0.64 to $0.65 (Street at $0.68) while our '14E adj EPS increases 2% from $3.34 to $3.40 (Street at $3.31). We maintain our $80 PT, which implies 16% upside from last night’s close excluding the 1.5% dividend yield."
Shares of Corporate Executive Board closed at $68.57 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Piper Jaffray Upgrades Strayer Education (STRA) to Neutral
- UPDATE: UBS Downgrades Whole Foods Market (WFM) to Neutral
- Piper Jaffray Downgrades 3D Systems (DDD) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change, Upgrades
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank, Dividend, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!