Deutsche Bank Upgrades Corporate Executive Board (CEB) to Buy
- Top 10 News for 12/15 - 12/19: Russia Raises Rates, Ruble Retreats; U.S., Cuba Get Friendly; Sony Crumbles Under Pressure
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Posts Surprise Q3 Profit; Reports 100% Sequential Growth in BES10 Licenses
- Facebook's (FB) Instagram is Bigger and Better than Twitter (TWTR), Should Be Worth $35 Billion - Citi
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c; Adjusted Futures Orders Rose 11%
- Fed's Williams Says June Good Time to Consider 'Lift-Off'
Deutsche Bank upgraded Corporate Executive Board (NYSE: CEB) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $80 citing likely SHL upside in 2014.
Analyst Paul Ginocchio said, "We think there is upside to consensus revenue from SHL (24% of 4Q13 revs) due to the improving employment picture in Europe plus new sales hires in the US. We are raising our EPS for three reasons: 1) increased underlying organic growth expectations at SHL, 2) updated FX, and 3) incorporating the Knowledge Advisors acquisition. Our 1QE adj EPS goes from $0.64 to $0.65 (Street at $0.68) while our '14E adj EPS increases 2% from $3.34 to $3.40 (Street at $3.31). We maintain our $80 PT, which implies 16% upside from last night’s close excluding the 1.5% dividend yield."
Shares of Corporate Executive Board closed at $68.57 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: SunTrust Downgrades Walgreen (WAG) to Neutral
- Accenture plc (ACN) PT Lifted to $91 at UBS
- Red Hat (RHT) PT, Estimates Lifted at Needham & Company After Strong Q3
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change, Upgrades
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank, Dividend, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!