Deutsche Bank Upgrades Copa Holdings (CPA) to Buy
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Deutsche Bank upgraded Copa Holdings (NYSE: CPA) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $105.
Analyst Michael Linenberg said, "We are raising our rating on CPA shares from Hold to Buy and our 12 month price target (to $105 from $90) on a better earnings outlook (2017 EPS forecast of $8.05 vs. $7.50 previously, which was already well above consensus of $6.46). Copa tightened its 2016 operating margin guidance to the better end of the previous range (now guiding to 12% - 13% vs. 11% - 13% previously) and introduced preliminary 2017 operating margin guidance of 15% - 17%. Our new 2017 EPS estimate of $8.05 is driven by a 16.5% operating margin and we estimate consensus of $6.46 is driven by a ~14.5% operating margin."
Shares of Copa Holdings closed at $91.56 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades CF Industries (CF) to Buy, Says "Consensus Estimates Now Beatable"
- Rite Aid (RAD)/Walgreens (WBA) Antitrust Concerns Doesn't Mean Deal is Dead, Says Deutsche Bank
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Upgrades
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!