Deutsche Bank Upgrades CIENA (CIEN) to Buy
- Wall Street gains, helped by oil, economic data
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/5: (NVCN) (BCEI) (MEMP) Higher; (GTXI) (CERC) (HDSN) Lower
- Oil hits 16-month high in buying rush after OPEC agreement
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Deutsche Bank upgraded CIENA (NYSE: CIEN) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $27.
Analyst Vijay Bhagavath discussed his bullish thesis in a research note, stating, "Basis for our change in thesis is our primary research, backed by proprietary Scenario Analysis, suggesting solid order trends for CIEN in 100G+ Optical at Hyperscale Clouds (e.g. GOOGL, FB, etc) for Datacenter Interconnects and Sub-sea, and expanding opportunities in Metro at US Carriers (e.g. T, VZ, CTL, CMCSA, etc) and in India Infra, etc. CIEN is attractive at ~11x DB FY18E. Our $27 PT is a modest ~13x DB FY18E on P/E and EV/FCFE. Tactically, we call for an inline to slightly positive Q4/16 report versus consensus (CIEN Q4 EPS likely early Dec)."
Shares of CIENA closed at $21.74 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Marvell (MRVL) to Sell
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Parker-Hannifin (PH) Ahead of Acquisition Close
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on Itron (ITRI) to $70; Reiterates Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Upgrades
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!