Deutsche Bank Upgrades CIENA (CIEN) to Buy
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Deutsche Bank upgraded CIENA (NYSE: CIEN) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $27.
Analyst Vijay Bhagavath discussed his bullish thesis in a research note, stating, "Basis for our change in thesis is our primary research, backed by proprietary Scenario Analysis, suggesting solid order trends for CIEN in 100G+ Optical at Hyperscale Clouds (e.g. GOOGL, FB, etc) for Datacenter Interconnects and Sub-sea, and expanding opportunities in Metro at US Carriers (e.g. T, VZ, CTL, CMCSA, etc) and in India Infra, etc. CIEN is attractive at ~11x DB FY18E. Our $27 PT is a modest ~13x DB FY18E on P/E and EV/FCFE. Tactically, we call for an inline to slightly positive Q4/16 report versus consensus (CIEN Q4 EPS likely early Dec)."
Shares of CIENA closed at $21.74 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Ciena (CIEN) to $30 Following 4Q
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades CEB Inc (CEB) to Hold
- RBC Keeps United Natural Foods (UNFI) at 'Sector Perform' Following Q1 Report; Notes Cloudier Visibility
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Upgrades
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!