Deutsche Bank Upgrades Bank of America (BAC) to Buy
- Wall Street opens higher as financial stocks rise
- Oil falls on firmer dollar and profit-taking after OPEC rally
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Comps Rose 3%
- Deutsche Bank woes keep stocks on steep slide
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 09/30: (LXK) (AUPH) (DB) Higher; (OPHT) (CAMP) (CTSH) Lower (more...)
Deutsche Bank upgraded Bank of America (NYSE: BAC) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $18.00 (from $16.50).
Analyst Matt O'Connor said, "We think the most meaningful negative catalysts have been identified and largely priced in. From here, Bank of America is well-levered to a potential pickup in capital markets revenues, higher interest rates, and an improving US economy. Also we see less exposure to remaining non mortgage legal issues. With shares trading at 1.1x TBV and 10x our 2015E, we see limited downside."
Shares of Bank of America closed at $15.60 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Upgrades Pioneer Energy Services Corp (PES) to Buy
- Wells Fargo Upgrades Nimble Storage (NMBL) to Outperform
- Bernstein Upgrades Rockwell Automation (ROK) to Market Perform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank, Bank of America
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!