Deutsche Bank Upgrades Bank of America (BAC) to Buy
- Top 10 News for 4/25 - 4/29: Merger Madness!; Valeant Hies New Boss; Icahn's Exit of Apple Could be Telling Sign
- Wall Street falls as earnings weigh; Dow, S&P up for month
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Tops Q1 EPS by 49c; Issues Q2 Outlook
- Exclusive: Yahoo's bidder shortlist points to cash deal -sources
- Yen posts biggest weekly gain since 2008, stocks slip
Deutsche Bank upgraded Bank of America (NYSE: BAC) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $18.00 (from $16.50).
Analyst Matt O'Connor said, "We think the most meaningful negative catalysts have been identified and largely priced in. From here, Bank of America is well-levered to a potential pickup in capital markets revenues, higher interest rates, and an improving US economy. Also we see less exposure to remaining non mortgage legal issues. With shares trading at 1.1x TBV and 10x our 2015E, we see limited downside."
Shares of Bank of America closed at $15.60 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BMO Capital Upgrades Alexion Pharmaceuticals (ALXN) to Outperform
- Ford (F) PT Lowered to $20 at UBS But Maintains 'Buy' as More Beats Expected
- Qlik Technologies (QLIK) PT Raised to $40 at UBS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank, Bank of America
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!