Deutsche Bank Upgrades Bank of America (BAC) to Buy
- Top 10 News for 10/13 - 10/17: Ebola Worries Persist; No Deal for Shire; Netflix Jeered on Outlook
- Billionaire Mark Cuban Buying Netflix (NFLX) Stock
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c
- Cliffs Natural Resources (CLF) Sees $6B non-Cash Charge in Q3
- Yellen: Perspectives on Inequality and Opportunity from the Survey of Consumer Finances
Deutsche Bank upgraded Bank of America (NYSE: BAC) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $18.00 (from $16.50).
Analyst Matt O'Connor said, "We think the most meaningful negative catalysts have been identified and largely priced in. From here, Bank of America is well-levered to a potential pickup in capital markets revenues, higher interest rates, and an improving US economy. Also we see less exposure to remaining non mortgage legal issues. With shares trading at 1.1x TBV and 10x our 2015E, we see limited downside."
Shares of Bank of America closed at $15.60 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Global Hunter Securities Downgrades Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) to Accumulate
- AMD (AMD) PT Slashed at BofA/Merrill Lynch; Confidence in Turnaround Low
- Google (GOOGL) (GOOG) PT Cut to $630 at Susquehanna on Light Q3
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank, Bank of America
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!