Deutsche Bank Upgrades Bank of America (BAC) to Buy
- Top 10 News for 8/25 - 8/29: S&P 500's New Record; U.S. Q2 GDP Outpaces Views; Major Mergers Aplenty
- AIG's (AIG) Peter Hancock Assumes CEO Role; Benmosche Becomes Advisor
- Pressure on U.S. to Update Terror Alert System After U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level
- American Airlines Group (AAL)/Orbitz Worldwide (OWW) Reach Agreement; American Airlines Back on Orbitz Sites
- FTC Requests Additional Info from Reynolds American (RAI), Lorillard (LO) on Pending Deal
Deutsche Bank upgraded Bank of America (NYSE: BAC) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $18.00 (from $16.50).
Analyst Matt O'Connor said, "We think the most meaningful negative catalysts have been identified and largely priced in. From here, Bank of America is well-levered to a potential pickup in capital markets revenues, higher interest rates, and an improving US economy. Also we see less exposure to remaining non mortgage legal issues. With shares trading at 1.1x TBV and 10x our 2015E, we see limited downside."
Shares of Bank of America closed at $15.60 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wedbush Downgrades Casella Waste Systems (CWST) to Neutral
- Tiffany & Co. (TIF) PT, Estimates Raised at Nomura Post Q2
- UPDATE: Stifel Nicolaus Starts The ExOne Company (XONE) at Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank, Bank of America
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!