Deutsche Bank Upgrades Bank of America (BAC) to Buy
- Wall St ends flat; Disney, retailers dip on sales worries
- Why Martin Shkreli ONLY Cares About KaloBios Pharma's (KBIO) Stock Price
- China stocks tumble most since summer slump as brokerage probe widens
- FBR Capital's Ives Sees Growing Apple Watch Interest (AAPL)
- Target (TGT) Notes Strong Black Friday Sales Start; Apple, Giant Stuffed Teddy Bear Lead Charge
Deutsche Bank upgraded Bank of America (NYSE: BAC) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $18.00 (from $16.50).
Analyst Matt O'Connor said, "We think the most meaningful negative catalysts have been identified and largely priced in. From here, Bank of America is well-levered to a potential pickup in capital markets revenues, higher interest rates, and an improving US economy. Also we see less exposure to remaining non mortgage legal issues. With shares trading at 1.1x TBV and 10x our 2015E, we see limited downside."
Shares of Bank of America closed at $15.60 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Argus Upgrades Palo Alto Networks (PANW) to Buy
- Jefferies Assumes, Upgrades Immunogen Inc. (IMGN) to Buy
- Canaccord Genuity Reiterates Buy on Veeva Systems (VEEV) Following 3Q Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank, Bank of America
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!