Deutsche Bank Upgrades Bank of America (BAC) to Buy
- Many Fed Officials Said Job Gains Might Bring Rate Rise Sooner; Labor Market Still Far from Normal
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 8/20: (IRF) (FOLD) (SYN) Higher; (NBY) RGSE) (VRNG) Lower
- Target Corp. (TGT) Misses Q2 EPS by 2c; Cuts FY14 EPS Outlook
- Infineon (IFNNY) to Acquire International Rectifier (IRF) in $3B Deal
- Lowe's Cos. (LOW) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; Cuts FY14 Comps Outlook
Deutsche Bank upgraded Bank of America (NYSE: BAC) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $18.00 (from $16.50).
Analyst Matt O'Connor said, "We think the most meaningful negative catalysts have been identified and largely priced in. From here, Bank of America is well-levered to a potential pickup in capital markets revenues, higher interest rates, and an improving US economy. Also we see less exposure to remaining non mortgage legal issues. With shares trading at 1.1x TBV and 10x our 2015E, we see limited downside."
Shares of Bank of America closed at $15.60 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Bank of America (BAC) Said to Reach $17B Settlement Over MBS Probe - AP
- Home Depot (HD) PT Lifted to $100 at BofA/Merrill Lynch on Strong Q2
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades Columbia Sportswear (COLM) Two-Notches to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank, Bank of America
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!