Deutsche Bank Upgrades Bank of America (BAC) to Buy
- Rite Aid (RAD) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c; Cuts FY15 EPS Outlook
- Apple (AAPL) Gets One Step Closer to Starting iPhone 6/6+ Sales in China
- After-Hours Stock Movers 9/17: (HNSN) (UNFI) (CLC) Higher; (FLXN) (NEWM) (FANG) Lower (more...)
- FOMC Cuts Bond Buying to $15B, Keeps 'Considerable Time' Language ; Issues Projections, Sees Fed Funds Rate of 1.375% at the of 2015
- China Home Prices Continue Slump Through August (FXI)
Deutsche Bank upgraded Bank of America (NYSE: BAC) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $18.00 (from $16.50).
Analyst Matt O'Connor said, "We think the most meaningful negative catalysts have been identified and largely priced in. From here, Bank of America is well-levered to a potential pickup in capital markets revenues, higher interest rates, and an improving US economy. Also we see less exposure to remaining non mortgage legal issues. With shares trading at 1.1x TBV and 10x our 2015E, we see limited downside."
Shares of Bank of America closed at $15.60 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wells Fargo Downgrades Pier 1 Imports (PIR) to Market Perform
- KeyBanc Starts ICON (ICLR) at Buy
- Piper Jaffray Upgrades Under Armour, Inc. (UA) to Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank, Bank of America
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!