Deutsche Bank Upgrades Bank of America (BAC) to Buy
- Twitter (TWTR) Sees Rollercoaster Ride Following Earnings, User Growth Commentary
- Cytec Industries (CYT) Enters $5.5B Merger Agreement
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 07/29: (CYT) (RUBI) (BWLD) Higher; (YELP) (DATA) (TWTR) Lower (more...)
- GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) Tops Q2 EPS Views
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Names David Taylor as Successor to CEO A.G. Lafley
Deutsche Bank upgraded Bank of America (NYSE: BAC) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $18.00 (from $16.50).
Analyst Matt O'Connor said, "We think the most meaningful negative catalysts have been identified and largely priced in. From here, Bank of America is well-levered to a potential pickup in capital markets revenues, higher interest rates, and an improving US economy. Also we see less exposure to remaining non mortgage legal issues. With shares trading at 1.1x TBV and 10x our 2015E, we see limited downside."
Shares of Bank of America closed at $15.60 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Upgrades CommVault Systems (CVLT) to Buy
- Compass Point Raises Price Target on Flagstar Bancorp (FBC) to $23 Following a 2Q EPS Beat
- Torchmark (TMK) PT Trimmed to $59 at Piper Jaffray
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank, Bank of America
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!