Deutsche Bank Upgrades Bancolombia S.A. (CIB) to Buy
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Deutsche Bank upgraded Bancolombia S.A. (NYSE: CIB) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $47. Analyst Tito Labarta noted improving trends and the stock's discount valuation.
"We are upgrading Bancolombia to Buy on the back of good 2Q16 results. Indeed, NIM expanded much more than expected and asset quality remained under control, giving us increased confidence that the bank can improve profitability despite a weak economy. While the economy remains a concern with a large current account deficit, slowing growth, still pending peace agreement, and fiscal reform, we think management's increased focus on profitability should allow it to grow earnings at a modest pace of 5% this year and 11% next year. Furthermore, valuation is attractive at 8.3x '17E P/E, roughly 25% below Latam peers and its own historical average," said Labarta.
Shares of Bancolombia S.A. closed at $38.94 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Barclays Upgrades Essex Property Trust (ESS) to Overweight
- Expect Facebook (FB) To Show Strong Q4 Report, Monitor For Guidance On Expenses - Goldman Sachs
- Union Pacific (UNP) PT Raised to $102 at Stifel Following 4Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Upgrades
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!