Deutsche Bank Upgrades Bancolombia S.A. (CIB) to Buy
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Deutsche Bank upgraded Bancolombia S.A. (NYSE: CIB) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $47. Analyst Tito Labarta noted improving trends and the stock's discount valuation.
"We are upgrading Bancolombia to Buy on the back of good 2Q16 results. Indeed, NIM expanded much more than expected and asset quality remained under control, giving us increased confidence that the bank can improve profitability despite a weak economy. While the economy remains a concern with a large current account deficit, slowing growth, still pending peace agreement, and fiscal reform, we think management's increased focus on profitability should allow it to grow earnings at a modest pace of 5% this year and 11% next year. Furthermore, valuation is attractive at 8.3x '17E P/E, roughly 25% below Latam peers and its own historical average," said Labarta.
Shares of Bancolombia S.A. closed at $38.94 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results
- Mizuho Securities Remains Sidelined on Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Following 3Q Beat
- KLA-Tencor (KLAC) PT Raised to $85 at Cowen
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Upgrades
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!