Deutsche Bank Upgrades Banco Santander (SAN) to Buy
- Wall Street dips as telecoms slump; AmEx surges
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
- Alkermes plc (ALKS) Announces Third ALKS 5461 Phase 3 Met Primary Endpoint in MDD
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Deutsche Bank upgraded Banco Santander (NYSE: SAN) from Hold to Buy with a price target of EUR4.35. Analyst Ignacio Ulargui highlighted strong earnings momentum.
"Our thesis is supported by a strong earnings momentum, driven by solid pre-provisioning profit and a better outlook for cost of risk in Brazil. We believe organic capital generation will be enough to dispel concerns on the capital position. The stock trades at an attractive valuation of 8.1x 2017 P/E and 0.75x 2017E P/TNAV," said Ulargui.
Shares of Banco Santander closed at $4.37 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Wells Fargo Upgrades Vail Resorts (MTN) to Outperform
- BMO Capital Raises Price Target on Halliburton (HAL) Following 3Q Report
- Lam Research (LRCX) PT Raised to $95 at Nomura But Remains Sidelined
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Upgrades
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!