Deutsche Bank Upgrades Banco Santander (SAN) to Buy
- Health, energy stocks hit Wall St, Microsoft lifts Nasdaq
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Deutsche Bank upgraded Banco Santander (NYSE: SAN) from Hold to Buy with a price target of EUR4.35. Analyst Ignacio Ulargui highlighted strong earnings momentum.
"Our thesis is supported by a strong earnings momentum, driven by solid pre-provisioning profit and a better outlook for cost of risk in Brazil. We believe organic capital generation will be enough to dispel concerns on the capital position. The stock trades at an attractive valuation of 8.1x 2017 P/E and 0.75x 2017E P/TNAV," said Ulargui.
Shares of Banco Santander closed at $4.37 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Danaher (DHR) Following 'Clean' 3Q Report
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Packaging Corp. (PKG) to $93; Reiterates Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Upgrades
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!