Deutsche Bank Upgrades Anadarko Petroleum (APC) to Buy
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Deutsche Bank upgraded Anadarko Petroleum (NYSE: APC) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $77.00 (from $64.00). Analyst Ryan Todd highlighted its differentiated growth.
"With the recent FCX transaction, APC addressed our primary concerns (funding profile, growth, leverage), emerging as a relatively differentiated, large-cap growth vehicle. We see APC's best-in-class US onshore assets as underpinning top-quartile crude volume growth within cash flow, with conventional/midstream assets providing an advantaged source of funding, while onshore resource/volume revisions, underappreciated offshore assets and asset sales offer potential further catalysts. Despite recent performance, we see attractive value with APC at a 10%-15% discount to large-cap growth names," said Todd.
Shares of Anadarko Petroleum closed at $63.93 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: UBS Upgrades Swift Transportation (SWFT) to Buy
- Visa (V) PT Trimmed to $93 at Stifel With Initial 2017 Guidance a Touch Light
- Needham & Company Raises Price Target on II-VI, Inc. (IIVI) Following 1Q Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Upgrades
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank, Crude Oil
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!