Deutsche Bank Upgrades Anadarko Petroleum (APC) to Buy
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Deutsche Bank upgraded Anadarko Petroleum (NYSE: APC) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $77.00 (from $64.00). Analyst Ryan Todd highlighted its differentiated growth.
"With the recent FCX transaction, APC addressed our primary concerns (funding profile, growth, leverage), emerging as a relatively differentiated, large-cap growth vehicle. We see APC's best-in-class US onshore assets as underpinning top-quartile crude volume growth within cash flow, with conventional/midstream assets providing an advantaged source of funding, while onshore resource/volume revisions, underappreciated offshore assets and asset sales offer potential further catalysts. Despite recent performance, we see attractive value with APC at a 10%-15% discount to large-cap growth names," said Todd.
Shares of Anadarko Petroleum closed at $63.93 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pivotal Research Upgrades Flowers Foods (FLO) to Hold
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $43 Following 2Q
- UBS Raises Price Target on Dick's Sporting Goods (DKS) to $69
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Upgrades
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank, Crude Oil
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!