Deutsche Bank Upgrades American Eagle Outfitters (AEO) to Buy
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Deutsche Bank analyst, Tiffany Kanaga upgraded American Eagle Outfitters (NYSE: AEO) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $22.00 (from $17.00).
The analyst recognizes that the call is a little late considering the the stock's upswing after a tough April and May, but there is still enough runway for an upgrade and with reduced risk levels with dept. stores noting apparel strength and a solid start to Back-to-School.
The analyst thinks AEO will beat 2Q expectations through continued strength in women's denim and aerie, and can carry momentum forward into 2H vs. easier compares with a positive mix shift, improvement in men's, and further acceleration internationally and online.
The valuation remains inexpensive vs. historicals and peers and the PT increases to $22 from $17 on 15x the FY17 EPS estimate of $1.44.
Shares of American Eagle Outfitters closed at $18.93 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Upgrades Columbus McKinnon (CMCO) to Buy
- Hilliard Lyons Upgrades BB&T Capital (BBT) to Buy
- RBC Capital Reiterates Outperform on General Electric (GE) Following 4Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Upgrades
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!