Deutsche Bank Upgrades Allegheny Technologies (ATI) to Buy
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Deutsche Bank upgraded Allegheny Technologies (NYSE: ATI) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $20.00 (from $15.00). Analyst Jorge Beristain noted easing leverage concerns following the closure of its Rowley facility.
"We update our model to include the August 24th announced closure of Allegheny Technologies’ Rowley facility. While end-markets remain weak, management is (finally) acting to exit low-margin stainless products and close high-cost operations with benefits expected beginning in 2017. Post-3Q6’s equity raise (20% dilution), Balance Sheet leverage (ND/EBITDA) could improve to 3.4x by YE17 vs 10.0x on 2016E. On announced incremental cash flow from inventory reductions (+$50m) and operating profit improvements guided for 2017 (+$50m) we raise our target EV-based valuation multiple a half-turn to 8.0x, increasing our PT to $20/sh ($15/sh prior) and upgrade ATI to a Buy," said Beristain.
Shares of Allegheny Technologies closed at $16.65 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Deutsche Bank Downgrades Allegheny Technologies (ATI) to Hold
- Drexel Hamilton Raises Price Target on VMware (VMW) Following 3Q
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Texas Instruments (TXN) Following 3Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Upgrades
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!