Deutsche Bank Starts kforce.com (KFRC) at Hold
- Amazon, health stocks weigh on S&P, Nasdaq; Chevron lifts Dow
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Deutsche Bank initiated coverage on kforce.com (NASDAQ: KFRC) with a Hold rating and a price target of $19. Analyst Kevin McVeigh said recent weakness isn’t enough to recommend the stock.
"While we like this business model, we believe that the Street has to become more comfortable with estimates as they come down and a lot of the discount for volatility comes out of the stock. That said, we believe the NRC improves Kforce’s operating efficiency, allowing the company to drop much more of its gross profit to the bottom line. In addition, we like IT staffing, as we believe it will be more durable than the market overall as companies try to use technology to avoid adding labor. In addition, healthcare reform is driving up the cost of labor, making the technology efficiency substitution more attractive, thus driving demand for IT staffing," said the analyst.
Shares of kforce.com closed at $18.35 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Leerink Partners Downgrades McKesson (MCK) to Market Perform
- Amazon (AMZN) PT Raised to $1250 at Susquehanna
- Imperial Capital Downgrades Brinks Co. (BCO) to In-Line
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!