Deutsche Bank Starts XPO Logistics (XPO) at Buy
- Futures fall on Trump's protectionist address
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Calls Apple's (AAPL) Claims 'Baseless'
- Unease over Trump sends dollar to one-and-half month low
- Kate Spade (KATE) Said to Attract Interest from Coach (COH) and Michael Kors (KORS) - Bloomberg
- European stocks hit three-week low as Trump reality sets in
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Deutsche Bank initiated coverage on XPO Logistics (NYSE: XPO) with a Buy rating and a price target of $60. The stock was also named Top Pick.
Analyst Amit Mehrotra said, "We see 80% upside in shares of XPO Logistics (XPO) as mgmt’s massive transformation enters the harvesting stage and cost actions increasingly drop to the bottom line. All told we see EBITDA increasing 30% by 2018 (vs. 2016), translating to over $300M in incremental cash flow which we estimate is worth over $20 per share in equity value. Most importantly our forecasts do not overly rely on outside/macro factors, with over half of expected growth based on cost actions in various stages of execution. Ultimately we think our price target will prove conservative, as the macro turns and deleveraging accelerates."
Shares of XPO Logistics closed at $32.17 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Starts Incyte (INCY) at Outperform, Says Jakafi Growth & Pipeline Expansion + Scarity Drives Bullish View
- Clovis Oncology (CLVS) PT Raised to $86 as Stifel Adopts Takeout Valuation
- Credit Suisse Starts BioMarin Pharmaceutical Inc. (BMRN) at Outperform, Says Next Gen Disease Treaments Drive 2017 Bull Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!