Deutsche Bank Starts XPO Logistics (XPO) at Buy
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Deutsche Bank initiated coverage on XPO Logistics (NYSE: XPO) with a Buy rating and a price target of $60. The stock was also named Top Pick.
Analyst Amit Mehrotra said, "We see 80% upside in shares of XPO Logistics (XPO) as mgmt’s massive transformation enters the harvesting stage and cost actions increasingly drop to the bottom line. All told we see EBITDA increasing 30% by 2018 (vs. 2016), translating to over $300M in incremental cash flow which we estimate is worth over $20 per share in equity value. Most importantly our forecasts do not overly rely on outside/macro factors, with over half of expected growth based on cost actions in various stages of execution. Ultimately we think our price target will prove conservative, as the macro turns and deleveraging accelerates."
Shares of XPO Logistics closed at $32.17 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- RCI Hospitality Holdings (RICK) Gains as Sidoti & Co. Sets Aggressive Price Target
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) to $71 Following 3Q
- Pivotal Research Downgrades Kroger (KR) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!