Deutsche Bank Starts Wabtec (WAB) at Buy
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Deutsche Bank initiated coverage on Wabtec (NYSE: WAB) with a Buy rating and a price target of $90. Analyst Saree Boroditsky called the stock a "misunderstood story in the SMID machinery space."
"The stock has been under pressure in the past year as the company faced multiple headwinds starting in late 2015. However, despite lower freight capex, we expect to see organic growth inflect in ’17 from higher freight aftermarket, transit, and positive train control revenues. Additionally, pending regulatory approval, we estimate the Faiveley acquisition could add an incremental 10% of EPS to our current 2017 forecast. As a result, we expect positive earnings revisions into next year which supports our $90 price target," said Boroditsky.
Shares of Wabtec closed at $76.66 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Ciena (CIEN) to $30 Following 4Q
- RBC Keeps United Natural Foods (UNFI) at 'Sector Perform' Following Q1 Report; Notes Cloudier Visibility
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Ollie's Bargain Outlet (OLLI) Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank, Earnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!