Deutsche Bank Starts Wabtec (WAB) at Buy
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- Fed's Yellen says 'makes sense' to gradually raise interest rates
- UPDATE: Fed Beige Book: Wages gain modestly in most areas amid tight job market
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Deutsche Bank initiated coverage on Wabtec (NYSE: WAB) with a Buy rating and a price target of $90. Analyst Saree Boroditsky called the stock a "misunderstood story in the SMID machinery space."
"The stock has been under pressure in the past year as the company faced multiple headwinds starting in late 2015. However, despite lower freight capex, we expect to see organic growth inflect in ’17 from higher freight aftermarket, transit, and positive train control revenues. Additionally, pending regulatory approval, we estimate the Faiveley acquisition could add an incremental 10% of EPS to our current 2017 forecast. As a result, we expect positive earnings revisions into next year which supports our $90 price target," said Boroditsky.
Shares of Wabtec closed at $76.66 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NetEase (NTES) PT Raised To $305 At Goldman Sachs, Maintains Buy
- Deutsche Bank Upgrades Pearson PLC (PSO) to Hold
- Deutsche Bank Starts Danaher (DHR) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank, Earnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!