Deutsche Bank Starts WABCO Holdings (WBC) at Hold
- Wall St. lower as earnings from some big names disappoint
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/25: (SAEX) (CWEI) (SWFT) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (UA) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Deutsche Bank initiated coverage on WABCO Holdings (NYSE: WBC) with a Hold rating and a price target of $113.
Analyst Nicole DeBlase said, "WABCO provides safety solutions to the commercial vehicle market, and we acknowledge a potentially powerful long-term content gain story, as the company’s content per vehicle in the US (currently $1,500), Brazil ($1,000), and China ($500) catches up with that of Europe ($3,200). We see increasing probability of gains in the next decade, given that emissions are broadly under control (especially in the US), allowing regulatory bodies to shift attention elsewhere. However, this will take time to play out."
Shares of WABCO Holdings closed at $107.65 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: CommVault Systems (CVLT) PT to $62 at Mizuho Following Strong Q2
- Intersil (ISIL) PT Bumped to $22 at Stifel
- UBS Raises Price Target on Zions Bancorp (ZION) to $29 Following 3Q EPS Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!