Deutsche Bank Starts WABCO Holdings (WBC) at Hold
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Deutsche Bank initiated coverage on WABCO Holdings (NYSE: WBC) with a Hold rating and a price target of $113.
Analyst Nicole DeBlase said, "WABCO provides safety solutions to the commercial vehicle market, and we acknowledge a potentially powerful long-term content gain story, as the company’s content per vehicle in the US (currently $1,500), Brazil ($1,000), and China ($500) catches up with that of Europe ($3,200). We see increasing probability of gains in the next decade, given that emissions are broadly under control (especially in the US), allowing regulatory bodies to shift attention elsewhere. However, this will take time to play out."
Shares of WABCO Holdings closed at $107.65 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on ICON plc (ICLR) to $87.50; Reiterates Hold
- Maxim Integrated Products (MXIM): Chip Recovery Has Begun - Wells Fargo
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!