Deutsche Bank Starts WABCO Holdings (WBC) at Hold
- Wall St. set to rise ahead of Trump inauguration
- General Electric (GE) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Dollar recoups losses, caution sets in ahead of Trump inauguration
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Deutsche Bank initiated coverage on WABCO Holdings (NYSE: WBC) with a Hold rating and a price target of $113.
Analyst Nicole DeBlase said, "WABCO provides safety solutions to the commercial vehicle market, and we acknowledge a potentially powerful long-term content gain story, as the company’s content per vehicle in the US (currently $1,500), Brazil ($1,000), and China ($500) catches up with that of Europe ($3,200). We see increasing probability of gains in the next decade, given that emissions are broadly under control (especially in the US), allowing regulatory bodies to shift attention elsewhere. However, this will take time to play out."
Shares of WABCO Holdings closed at $107.65 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Ladenburg Thalmann Starts TC Pipelines (TCP) at Neutral
- J.B. Hunt Transport Services (JBHT) PT Lowered to $99 at UBS Following 4Q EPS Miss
- UPDATE: BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades CF Industries (CF) to Buy, Says "Consensus Estimates Now Beatable"
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!