Deutsche Bank Starts WABCO Holdings (WBC) at Hold
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Deutsche Bank initiated coverage on WABCO Holdings (NYSE: WBC) with a Hold rating and a price target of $113.
Analyst Nicole DeBlase said, "WABCO provides safety solutions to the commercial vehicle market, and we acknowledge a potentially powerful long-term content gain story, as the company’s content per vehicle in the US (currently $1,500), Brazil ($1,000), and China ($500) catches up with that of Europe ($3,200). We see increasing probability of gains in the next decade, given that emissions are broadly under control (especially in the US), allowing regulatory bodies to shift attention elsewhere. However, this will take time to play out."
Shares of WABCO Holdings closed at $107.65 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pivotal Research Upgrades Flowers Foods (FLO) to Hold
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Hartford Financial (HIG) to $55
- BTIG Starts Mitek Systems (MITK) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!