Deutsche Bank Starts WABCO Holdings (WBC) at Hold
- Global stocks sag as bond 'bloodbath' shows no sign of letting up
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Deutsche Bank initiated coverage on WABCO Holdings (NYSE: WBC) with a Hold rating and a price target of $113.
Analyst Nicole DeBlase said, "WABCO provides safety solutions to the commercial vehicle market, and we acknowledge a potentially powerful long-term content gain story, as the company’s content per vehicle in the US (currently $1,500), Brazil ($1,000), and China ($500) catches up with that of Europe ($3,200). We see increasing probability of gains in the next decade, given that emissions are broadly under control (especially in the US), allowing regulatory bodies to shift attention elsewhere. However, this will take time to play out."
Shares of WABCO Holdings closed at $107.65 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rosenblatt Upgrades NETGEAR (NTGR) to Buy
- Needham & Company Reiterates Buy on TTM Technologies (TTMI) Following 3Q
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Northrop Grumman (NOC) Following 3Q Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!