Deutsche Bank Starts Valvoline (VVV) at Hold
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Deutsche Bank initiated coverage on Valvoline (NYSE: VVV) with a Hold rating and a price target of $24. Analyst Bill Schmitz thinks opportunity is priced in.
"By harvesting the stable but secularly challenged cash flow of its core North American motor oil business, we see decent incremental growth drivers from further expanding the high return and faster growing instant oil change store base as it continues to globalize the Valvoline brand in international markets. However, with the stock trading in line with more stable and less commodity-reliant traditional consumer staples names, we are launching coverage of Valvoline with Hold and $24 price target," said the analyst.
Shares of Valvoline closed at $23.11 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- T-Mobile (TMUS) Potential Capacity Crunch May Slow Momentum vs. Sprint (S) - FBR
- Visa (V) PT Trimmed to $93 at Stifel With Initial 2017 Guidance a Touch Light
- UPDATE: UBS Upgrades Swift Transportation (SWFT) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!