Deutsche Bank Starts Valvoline (VVV) at Hold
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Deutsche Bank initiated coverage on Valvoline (NYSE: VVV) with a Hold rating and a price target of $24. Analyst Bill Schmitz thinks opportunity is priced in.
"By harvesting the stable but secularly challenged cash flow of its core North American motor oil business, we see decent incremental growth drivers from further expanding the high return and faster growing instant oil change store base as it continues to globalize the Valvoline brand in international markets. However, with the stock trading in line with more stable and less commodity-reliant traditional consumer staples names, we are launching coverage of Valvoline with Hold and $24 price target," said the analyst.
Shares of Valvoline closed at $23.11 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Longbow Research Starts Valvoline (VVV) at Neutral
- Philip Morris Intl (PM) PT Raised to $101 at Jefferies
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!