Deutsche Bank Starts United Rentals (URI) at Hold
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Deutsche Bank initiated coverage on United Rentals (NYSE: URI) with a Hold rating and a price target of $79.
Analyst Nicole DeBlase said, "Equipment rental is the one industry we cover with an extremely fragmented market structure; URI is the market leader with just 11% share. This presents opportunity to differentiate and grow that is not afforded by more consolidated industries. We also expect rental penetration to continue moving higher over time, as US contractors become increasingly comfortable with outsourcing fleet management to companies like URI. Even more importantly, the current management team has instilled a focus on improving ROIC which, combined with the benefits of the RSC merger, has driven 16ppts of crosscycle margin improvement."
Shares of United Rentals closed at $81.96 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) PT Raised at Oppenheimer Ahead of Earnings and Potential M&A
- T-Mobile (TMUS) Potential Capacity Crunch May Slow Momentum vs. Sprint (S) - FBR
- UBS Cuts Price Target on V.F. Corp. (VFC) to $59; Reiterates Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!