Deutsche Bank Starts TerraForm Power (TERP) at Hold
- Wall St. touches two-week high on deals, strong earnings
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/24: (BEAV) (JPEP) (HLT) Higher; (BAS) (INO) (ADRO) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Deutsche Bank initiated coverage on TerraForm Power (NASDAQ: TERP) with a Hold rating and a price target of $13.
Analyst Vishal Shah said, "Considering the fact that TERP has started the auction process to sell Class B shares and/or potentially the entire company, we take a closer look at the NPV of cash flows from the existing portfolio of solar and wind assets. Our analysis suggests a NPV of $13 at 9% discount rate and as such we see balanced risk-reward at current valuation."
Shares of TerraForm Power closed at $14.38 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Starts Tabula Rasa Healthcare (TRHC) at Buy
- Seaport Global Securities Upgrades Tutor Perini Corporation (TPC) to Buy
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades SL Green Realty (SLG) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!