Deutsche Bank Starts Terex (TEX) at Hold
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Deutsche Bank initiated coverage on Terex (NYSE: TEX) with a Hold rating and a price target of $26.
Analyst Nicole DeBlase said, "We agree that the MHPS sale will be accretive out of the gate – while removing the segment from Terex’s portfolio creates a ~$0.32 EPS headwind, this will be more than offset in 2017e by a combination of Konecranes equity income (~$0.26) and payback from the use of cash proceeds ($0.34-0.44 depending on split between debt paydown/buybacks). However, we were most enthusiastic about the margin expansion opportunity within the MHPS segment, so this muddles the cost reduction story for us."
Shares of Terex closed at $24.38 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pivotal Research Upgrades Flowers Foods (FLO) to Hold
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $207 Following 4Q Beat
- Allergen (AGN) PT, Estimates Trimmed at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!