Deutsche Bank Starts Sohu.com (SOHU) at Buy
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Deutsche Bank initiated coverage on Sohu.com (NASDAQ: SOHU) with a Buy rating and a price target of $53.30. Analyst Han Joon Kim sees 28% upside.
"We see SOHU as a value stock with optional value for growth via its 69% stake in Changyou, on which we concurrently initiate coverage with a Buy. While SOHU's core operation is not without its challenges, the company appears to be investing within its cash-flow means and is still trading at a 23% discount to its NAV value, even with zero value ascribed to its loss-making video platform. We reinstate coverage at Buy with a US$53.3 target price, implying 28% upside potential," said the analsyt.
Shares of Sohu.com closed at $41.53 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) PT Raised to $105 at Oppenheimer Following 1Q Report
- UPDATE: Stifel Starts Safe Bulkers (SB) at Hold
- Union Pacific (UNP) PT Raised to $120 at Aegis Capital Following Solid 4Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!