Deutsche Bank Starts Sohu.com (SOHU) at Buy
- Stock futures rise as flurry of deal activity boosts confidence
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Oil prices fall as Iraq resists joining output cut
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Deutsche Bank initiated coverage on Sohu.com (NASDAQ: SOHU) with a Buy rating and a price target of $53.30. Analyst Han Joon Kim sees 28% upside.
"We see SOHU as a value stock with optional value for growth via its 69% stake in Changyou, on which we concurrently initiate coverage with a Buy. While SOHU's core operation is not without its challenges, the company appears to be investing within its cash-flow means and is still trading at a 23% discount to its NAV value, even with zero value ascribed to its loss-making video platform. We reinstate coverage at Buy with a US$53.3 target price, implying 28% upside potential," said the analsyt.
Shares of Sohu.com closed at $41.53 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Deutsche Bank Upgrades CarMax (KMX) to Buy
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on Citizens Financial Group (CFG) Following 3Q EPS Beat
- Mizuho Securities Downgrades Teva Pharma (TEVA) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!