Deutsche Bank Starts Sohu.com (SOHU) at Buy
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Deutsche Bank initiated coverage on Sohu.com (NASDAQ: SOHU) with a Buy rating and a price target of $53.30. Analyst Han Joon Kim sees 28% upside.
"We see SOHU as a value stock with optional value for growth via its 69% stake in Changyou, on which we concurrently initiate coverage with a Buy. While SOHU's core operation is not without its challenges, the company appears to be investing within its cash-flow means and is still trading at a 23% discount to its NAV value, even with zero value ascribed to its loss-making video platform. We reinstate coverage at Buy with a US$53.3 target price, implying 28% upside potential," said the analsyt.
Shares of Sohu.com closed at $41.53 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Timken (TKR) to Hold
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades EMCOR Group (EME) to Hold
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Ciena (CIEN) to $30 Following 4Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!