Deutsche Bank Starts Sohu.com (SOHU) at Buy
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Deutsche Bank initiated coverage on Sohu.com (NASDAQ: SOHU) with a Buy rating and a price target of $53.30. Analyst Han Joon Kim sees 28% upside.
"We see SOHU as a value stock with optional value for growth via its 69% stake in Changyou, on which we concurrently initiate coverage with a Buy. While SOHU's core operation is not without its challenges, the company appears to be investing within its cash-flow means and is still trading at a 23% discount to its NAV value, even with zero value ascribed to its loss-making video platform. We reinstate coverage at Buy with a US$53.3 target price, implying 28% upside potential," said the analsyt.
Shares of Sohu.com closed at $41.53 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- Wedbush Reiterates Outperform on Pool Corp. (POOL) Following 3Q Report
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Danaher (DHR) Following 'Clean' 3Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!