Deutsche Bank Starts Smart Sand (SND) at Buy
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Deutsche Bank initiated coverage on Smart Sand (NASDAQ: SND) with a Buy rating and a price target of $15.00.
Analyst Mike Urban said, "SND is a pure play, low cost Northern White raw frac sand producer. We believe the company's key differentiators are its scale and logistics as its Oakdale mine which, unlike many competitors, was designed with the needs of the modern oil & gas industry in mind. These advantages position SND for both low cost operation and scalable growth. SND will also be able to lean on its strong balance sheet, which is essentially debt free, to pursue both organic growth and future additional investments in production capacity and logistics for "last mile" delivery to customers in key basins."
Shares of Smart Sand closed at $12.18 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts Shopify (SHOP) at Perform
- Brean Capital Cuts Price Target on G-III Apparel Group (GIII) Following 3Q Miss
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) to $71 Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!