Deutsche Bank Starts Smart Sand (SND) at Buy
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.71
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Deutsche Bank initiated coverage on Smart Sand (NASDAQ: SND) with a Buy rating and a price target of $15.00.
Analyst Mike Urban said, "SND is a pure play, low cost Northern White raw frac sand producer. We believe the company's key differentiators are its scale and logistics as its Oakdale mine which, unlike many competitors, was designed with the needs of the modern oil & gas industry in mind. These advantages position SND for both low cost operation and scalable growth. SND will also be able to lean on its strong balance sheet, which is essentially debt free, to pursue both organic growth and future additional investments in production capacity and logistics for "last mile" delivery to customers in key basins."
Shares of Smart Sand closed at $12.18 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wells Fargo Upgrades Tiffany & Co. (TIF) to Market Perform; Demand Trends Stabilizing
- KLR Group Upgrades Sanchez Energy (SN) to Buy
- FBR Capital Raises Price Target on Gentex Corp (GNTX) to $25 Following CES 2017
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!