Deutsche Bank Starts Silver Wheaton (SLW) at Buy
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Deutsche Bank initiated coverage on Silver Wheaton (NYSE: SLW) with a Buy rating and a price target of $37. Analyst Jorge Beristain noted strong cash flow and exposure to next-cycle development projects.
"We initiate coverage of Silver Wheaton (SLW.N), the largest Precious metalsfocused streaming company globally, with a Buy. Revenue is currently sourced from 22 operations with a further 8 development projects in the portfolio. We forecast silver equivalent production of 54.7m oz in 2016 and 57m oz in 2017 which then has the potential to increase in forward years through deals and/or project development with minimal additional overhead. Our DCF-based Price Target is $37/sh, which we have cross referenced against EV/EBITDA and FCF yield. Although Silver Wheaton is more levered than some peers, its Balance Sheet remains solid. Despite the recent share price rally, we still see upside," said Beristain.
Shares of Silver Wheaton closed at $28.90 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wedbush Reiterates Outperform on Pool Corp. (POOL) Following 3Q Report
- SunTrust Raises Price Target on E*TRADE Financial (ETFC) to $31 Following Solid 3Q
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Raised to $47 at Credit Suisse; Results Just 'Ok' But Visability Increases Conviction
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!