Deutsche Bank Starts Silver Wheaton (SLW) at Buy
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Deutsche Bank initiated coverage on Silver Wheaton (NYSE: SLW) with a Buy rating and a price target of $37. Analyst Jorge Beristain noted strong cash flow and exposure to next-cycle development projects.
"We initiate coverage of Silver Wheaton (SLW.N), the largest Precious metalsfocused streaming company globally, with a Buy. Revenue is currently sourced from 22 operations with a further 8 development projects in the portfolio. We forecast silver equivalent production of 54.7m oz in 2016 and 57m oz in 2017 which then has the potential to increase in forward years through deals and/or project development with minimal additional overhead. Our DCF-based Price Target is $37/sh, which we have cross referenced against EV/EBITDA and FCF yield. Although Silver Wheaton is more levered than some peers, its Balance Sheet remains solid. Despite the recent share price rally, we still see upside," said Beristain.
Shares of Silver Wheaton closed at $28.90 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Boston Beer Co. (SAM) to $140 Following Weak 3Q
- Wedbush Reiterates Outperform on Pool Corp. (POOL) Following 3Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!