Deutsche Bank Starts Royal Caribbean Cruises (RCL) at Hold
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Deutsche Bank initiated coverage on Royal Caribbean Cruises (NYSE: RCL) with a Hold rating and a price target of $81.
Analyst Chris Woronka said, "Even based on our below consensus 2017 forecast, RCL will in fact have doubled EPS since 2014 and the 10%+ ROIC target appears well within reach as well. RCL also very recently hiked its dividend by 28% (yield: 2.6%), which could bolster its investment appeal. And while we view apparent valuation (10.9x 2017E P/E) as more than reasonable, we believe investors likely need to get comfortable that projected out-year growth will in fact come to fruition. Our view is that likely won't occur until at least such time as we have a more firm grasp on how 2017 bookings--in totality--are trending. In light of all of these considerations, we initiate with a Hold rating and $81 PT."
Shares of Royal Caribbean Cruises closed at $74.21 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cynosure (CYNO) PT, Estimates Trimmed at Stifel Despite Solid Results
- Intersil (ISIL) PT Bumped to $22 at Stifel
- UPDATE: CommVault Systems (CVLT) PT to $62 at Mizuho Following Strong Q2
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!