Deutsche Bank Starts Royal Caribbean Cruises (RCL) at Hold
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Deutsche Bank initiated coverage on Royal Caribbean Cruises (NYSE: RCL) with a Hold rating and a price target of $81.
Analyst Chris Woronka said, "Even based on our below consensus 2017 forecast, RCL will in fact have doubled EPS since 2014 and the 10%+ ROIC target appears well within reach as well. RCL also very recently hiked its dividend by 28% (yield: 2.6%), which could bolster its investment appeal. And while we view apparent valuation (10.9x 2017E P/E) as more than reasonable, we believe investors likely need to get comfortable that projected out-year growth will in fact come to fruition. Our view is that likely won't occur until at least such time as we have a more firm grasp on how 2017 bookings--in totality--are trending. In light of all of these considerations, we initiate with a Hold rating and $81 PT."
Shares of Royal Caribbean Cruises closed at $74.21 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Deutsche Bank Starts Bio-Rad Labs (BIO) at Hold
- Deutsche Bank Starts Danaher (DHR) at Buy
- Deutsche Bank Starts VWR Corp. (VWR) at Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!