Deutsche Bank Starts Royal Caribbean Cruises (RCL) at Hold
- Health, tech stocks extend Wall Street record-setting rally
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Deutsche Bank initiated coverage on Royal Caribbean Cruises (NYSE: RCL) with a Hold rating and a price target of $81.
Analyst Chris Woronka said, "Even based on our below consensus 2017 forecast, RCL will in fact have doubled EPS since 2014 and the 10%+ ROIC target appears well within reach as well. RCL also very recently hiked its dividend by 28% (yield: 2.6%), which could bolster its investment appeal. And while we view apparent valuation (10.9x 2017E P/E) as more than reasonable, we believe investors likely need to get comfortable that projected out-year growth will in fact come to fruition. Our view is that likely won't occur until at least such time as we have a more firm grasp on how 2017 bookings--in totality--are trending. In light of all of these considerations, we initiate with a Hold rating and $81 PT."
Shares of Royal Caribbean Cruises closed at $74.21 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $207 Following 4Q Beat
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $43 Following 2Q
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $210 Following 4Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!