Deutsche Bank Starts Robert Half (RHI) at Buy
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Deutsche Bank initiated coverage on Robert Half (NYSE: RHI) with a Buy rating and a price target of $44.00. Analyst Kevin McVeigh said the stock's historical trading patterns suggest 15-20% upside potential.
"Robert Half is the pre-eminent US specialty staffing company, ideally, we would prefer to see signs of stability at Protiviti [~15% of revenues + EBIT] and downward estimate revisions, but the stock looks too low not to recommend. With a strong brand due to its long history, market leading position, and management’s impressive execution developing and growing the business, its pre-eminence positions Robert Half to attract and retain high quality candidates, temps and employees. The importance of Robert Half’s brands should not be underestimated, particularly since it is in a service business driven by people. Robert Half has used its strength in accounting and finance permanent and temp placement to expand into other staffing niches, such as IT, legal, and advertising, as well as internationally. The company also moved up-market (utilization risk) when it acquired the internal audit practice of Arthur Andersen to create Protiviti in 2002," said the analyst.
Shares of Robert Half closed at $37.62 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: SunTrust Starts Triumph Group (TGI) at Hold
- UPDATE: SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Starts Rockwell Collins (COL) at Hold
- Plexus (PLXS) PT Raised to $57 at RBC Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!