Deutsche Bank Starts Quantenna Communications (QTNA) at Buy
- Energy weighs on S&P, Dow; techs boost Nasdaq
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
- GoDaddy (GDDY) to Acquire Host Europe Group in ~$1.8B Deal
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Deutsche Bank initiates coverage on Quantenna Communications (NASDAQ: QTNA) with a Buy rating and a price target of $25.
Analyst Ross Seymore said, "Our positive view is based on our expectations that the company’s WLAN technology leadership can drive strong revenue growth, operating leverage and EPS improvement in a somewhat growth-starved, maturing and consolidating semi industry."
Shares of Quantenna Communications closed at $19.99 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cowen Downgrades Nike (NKE) to Neutral; Sees Lower Guidance
- Needham & Company Upgrades Quantenna Communications (QTNA) to Strong Buy
- Dougherty & Co Starts Harmonic Inc. (HLIT) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!