Deutsche Bank Starts Quantenna Communications (QTNA) at Buy
- Target (TGT) November/December Comps Fell 1.3%; Lowers Guidance
- US Drone Market Could Reach 6 Million By 2019 - Oppenheimer
- Eli Lilly (LLY) to Acquire CoLucid Pharmaceuticals (CLCD) for $960M
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Deutsche Bank initiates coverage on Quantenna Communications (NASDAQ: QTNA) with a Buy rating and a price target of $25.
Analyst Ross Seymore said, "Our positive view is based on our expectations that the company’s WLAN technology leadership can drive strong revenue growth, operating leverage and EPS improvement in a somewhat growth-starved, maturing and consolidating semi industry."
Shares of Quantenna Communications closed at $19.99 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Deutsche Bank Starts Agilent (A) at Buy
- Credit Suisse Downgrades J. C. Penney (JCP) to Underperform, Says Limited Topline Opportunities Delay Turnaround
- Credit Suisse Downgrades Kohl's (KSS) to Underperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!