Deutsche Bank Starts Quantenna Communications (QTNA) at Buy
- Goldman sends Dow to record high, techs lift S&P, Nasdaq
- Oil hits 16-month high in buying rush after OPEC agreement
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/05: (FRP) (GMED) (CHK) Higher; (CERC) (HDSN) (MRVL) Lower (more...)
- Burberry rejects multiple takeover offers from Coach: Financial Times
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Deutsche Bank initiates coverage on Quantenna Communications (NASDAQ: QTNA) with a Buy rating and a price target of $25.
Analyst Ross Seymore said, "Our positive view is based on our expectations that the company’s WLAN technology leadership can drive strong revenue growth, operating leverage and EPS improvement in a somewhat growth-starved, maturing and consolidating semi industry."
Shares of Quantenna Communications closed at $19.99 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Needham & Company Upgrades Quantenna Communications (QTNA) to Strong Buy
- Evercore ISI Raises Price Target on Regions Financial (RF) to $15 After Meeting with Management
- Street Watchdog Research Lowers Price Target on Dollar General (DG) to $55
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!