Deutsche Bank Starts Prothena Corp (PRTA) at Buy
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Deutsche Bank initiated coverage on Prothena Corp (NASDAQ: PRTA) with a Buy rating and a price target of $73. Analyst Andrew Peters sees Prothena as a "compelling story."
"We view PRTA as a fundamentally strong story with a well-spaced catalyst path across three clinical stage programs. Indeed, lead program NEOD001 is currently enrolling two late-stage pivotal trials in AL Amyloidosis and we believe is poised to become the standard of care in an underserved and large market. Beyond the lead program however, we also point to promising early data, strong mechanistic rationale, and favorable economics for the Rochepartnered PRX002 in Parkinson's Disease. Despite our bullish view, our PT also reflects a conservative outlook on clinical risk and suggests meaningful upside on key catalysts," said Peters.
Shares of Prothena Corp closed at $45.13 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pivotal Research Upgrades Flowers Foods (FLO) to Hold
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $37 Following 2Q Beat and Raise
- BMO Capital Remains Bullish on Duluth Holdings Inc. (DLTH) Following 3Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!