Deutsche Bank Starts PACCAR (PCAR) at Hold
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Deutsche Bank initiated coverage on PACCAR (NASDAQ: PCAR) with a Hold rating and a price target of $63.
Analyst Nicole DeBlase said, "We would characterize PACCAR as a best-in-class truck OEM, with low double-digit ROIC and a strong historical commitment to returning cash to shareholders (4.0% divi yield). The company has also enjoyed much success with its proprietary MX engine platform, driving penetration from zero in 2010 to 47% today. This should create a larger base of more stable Parts revenue in the next upcycle, especially as a growing population of trucks with MX engines reaches the ‘sweet spot’ for engine parts consumption, 6-10 years of age. We believe that this will reduce PCAR’s EPS volatility vs. prior cycles."
Shares of PACCAR closed at $59.21 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Reliance Steel (RS) Following 3Q EPS Miss and Guidance
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Lifted to $48 at Mizuho Following Solid Q3
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!