Deutsche Bank Starts PACCAR (PCAR) at Hold
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Deutsche Bank initiated coverage on PACCAR (NASDAQ: PCAR) with a Hold rating and a price target of $63.
Analyst Nicole DeBlase said, "We would characterize PACCAR as a best-in-class truck OEM, with low double-digit ROIC and a strong historical commitment to returning cash to shareholders (4.0% divi yield). The company has also enjoyed much success with its proprietary MX engine platform, driving penetration from zero in 2010 to 47% today. This should create a larger base of more stable Parts revenue in the next upcycle, especially as a growing population of trucks with MX engines reaches the ‘sweet spot’ for engine parts consumption, 6-10 years of age. We believe that this will reduce PCAR’s EPS volatility vs. prior cycles."
Shares of PACCAR closed at $59.21 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- M&T Bank (MTB) PT Raised to $165 at FBR Capital Following 4Q Beat
- Instinet (Nomura) Downgrades Silicon Motion Technology (SIMO) to Neutral
- Rite Aid (RAD)/Walgreens (WBA) Antitrust Concerns Doesn't Mean Deal is Dead, Says Deutsche Bank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!