Deutsche Bank Starts Oshkosh (OSK) at Buy
- Stock futures rise as flurry of deal activity boosts confidence
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Oil prices fall as Iraq resists joining output cut
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Deutsche Bank initiated coverage on Oshkosh (NYSE: OSK) with a Buy rating and a price target of $62. Analyst Nicole DeBlase sees see 9% upside to consensus EPS in 2017.
"Oshkosh has the most robust four-year outlook in our coverage universe, as we forecast a 6% and 23% revenue and EPS CAGR over 2016-20e, respectively. The bulk of this strength will be driven by Defense, where the company will benefit as Joint Light Tactical Vehicle (JLTV) shipments to the US DoD ramp up. The 2017-19e delivery schedule has been well telegraphed, but we do not believe consensus is properly modeling the margin mix benefit (1,000 international Mine Resistant Ambush Producted shipments at a midteens margin); we sit 9% above FY17e consensus EPS, and model .40bps Y/Y Defense margin expansion. Incremental international MRAP orders, while hard to predict, would also boost DB/Street projections," said DeBlase.
Shares of Oshkosh closed at $54.78 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on Citizens Financial Group (CFG) Following 3Q EPS Beat
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on FMC Technologies (FTI) After Adjusting Estimates
- Jefferies Reiterates Buy on PPG Industries (PPG) - PT to $113
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!