Deutsche Bank Starts Noble Midstream Partners LP (NBLX) at Hold
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Deutsche Bank initiated coverage on Noble Midstream Partners LP (NYSE: NBLX) with a Hold rating and a price target of $29.
Analyst Kristina Kazarian said, "Noble Midstream Partners (NBLX) is a new, high-growth midstream MLP sponsored by Noble Energy (NBL). Assets are in the DJ and Delaware Basins and comprise crude / gas gathering and water infrastructure. We think the combination of a strong E&P sponsor, solid basin exposure, large planned drop-down inventory, and long-dated DPU growth targets offer a compelling story. That said, the run-up since the IPO makes the stock look fully-valued vs. peers on our ests and thus we launch coverage at Hold."
Shares of Noble Midstream Partners LP closed at $27.71 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rodman & Renshaw Starts Abraxas Petroleum (AXAS) at Buy
- Philip Morris Intl (PM) PT Raised to $101 at Jefferies
- Maxim Integrated (MXIM) PT Bumped to $45 at Jefferies Following In-Line Results on Note 7 Impact
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank, Crude Oil, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!