Deutsche Bank Starts Noble Midstream Partners LP (NBLX) at Hold
- Futures rise as 'Trump rally' rolls on
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Sibanye Gold (SBGL) to Acquire Stillwater Mining Company (SWC) in $2.2B Deal
- Exclusive: ECB rejects Monte Paschi's request for more time to raise cash - source
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Deutsche Bank initiated coverage on Noble Midstream Partners LP (NYSE: NBLX) with a Hold rating and a price target of $29.
Analyst Kristina Kazarian said, "Noble Midstream Partners (NBLX) is a new, high-growth midstream MLP sponsored by Noble Energy (NBL). Assets are in the DJ and Delaware Basins and comprise crude / gas gathering and water infrastructure. We think the combination of a strong E&P sponsor, solid basin exposure, large planned drop-down inventory, and long-dated DPU growth targets offer a compelling story. That said, the run-up since the IPO makes the stock look fully-valued vs. peers on our ests and thus we launch coverage at Hold."
Shares of Noble Midstream Partners LP closed at $27.71 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Noble Midstream Partners LP (NBLX) Offers Q4 Outlook Ahead of Wells Fargo Conference
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on GTx, Inc. (GTXI) to $7 Following Enobosarm Trial Results
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on NeuroDerm (NDRM) to $42
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank, Crude Oil, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!