Deutsche Bank Starts Noble Midstream Partners LP (NBLX) at Hold
- Wall Street drops as banks, health stocks weigh
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- Trump, Brexit uncertainty hit stocks and dollar, gold jumps
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/17: (FWP) (CLSN) (GEVO) Higher; (ADHD) (CBK) (UEC) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Deutsche Bank initiated coverage on Noble Midstream Partners LP (NYSE: NBLX) with a Hold rating and a price target of $29.
Analyst Kristina Kazarian said, "Noble Midstream Partners (NBLX) is a new, high-growth midstream MLP sponsored by Noble Energy (NBL). Assets are in the DJ and Delaware Basins and comprise crude / gas gathering and water infrastructure. We think the combination of a strong E&P sponsor, solid basin exposure, large planned drop-down inventory, and long-dated DPU growth targets offer a compelling story. That said, the run-up since the IPO makes the stock look fully-valued vs. peers on our ests and thus we launch coverage at Hold."
Shares of Noble Midstream Partners LP closed at $27.71 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Downgrades OneMain (OMF) to Neutral
- Bernstein Starts FMC Technologies (FTI) at Underperform
- Needham & Company Raises Price Target on Cornerstone OnDemand (CSOD) Following Industry Checks
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank, Crude Oil, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!