Deutsche Bank Starts Middleby Corp (MIDD) at Hold
- Wall St. falls as earnings from some big names disappoint
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/25: (SAEX) (CWEI) (SWFT) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (UA) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Deutsche Bank initiated coverage on Middleby Corp (NASDAQ: MIDD) with a Hold rating and a price target of $123.
Analyst Saree Boroditsky said, "Middleby has generated strong top line growth and margins, but it is not clear to us that this level of outperformance is sustainable. To support a valuation in excess of the company’s current 30% premium, we would need more comfort on the company’s investment in internal growth and Management’s ability to execute on the larger deal size needed to move the needle."
Shares of Middleby Corp closed at $128.74 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Deutsche Bank Downgrades VF Corp. (VFC) to Hold
- Pacific Crest Starts Nutanix (NTNX) at Overweight
- Visa (V) PT Raised to $97 at UBS on Solid Q4
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!