Deutsche Bank Starts Middleby Corp (MIDD) at Hold
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Deutsche Bank initiated coverage on Middleby Corp (NASDAQ: MIDD) with a Hold rating and a price target of $123.
Analyst Saree Boroditsky said, "Middleby has generated strong top line growth and margins, but it is not clear to us that this level of outperformance is sustainable. To support a valuation in excess of the company’s current 30% premium, we would need more comfort on the company’s investment in internal growth and Management’s ability to execute on the larger deal size needed to move the needle."
Shares of Middleby Corp closed at $128.74 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wells Fargo Upgrades Tiffany & Co. (TIF) to Market Perform; Demand Trends Stabilizing
- Oppenheimer Cuts Price Target on Expedia (EXPE) to $145; Reiterates Outperform
- Ladenburg Thalmann Starts Innovative Industrial Properties (IIPR) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!