Deutsche Bank Starts Microsemi Corporation (MSCC) at Buy
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Deutsche Bank initiated coverage on Microsemi Corporation (NASDAQ: MSCC) with a Buy rating and a price target of $60. Analyst Ross Seymore sees favorable risk-reward.
"A reasonably priced self-help story in a semi sector with elevated valuations and maturing fundamentals, MSCC stands well poised to capture post-M&A synergies, raise its GM/OM levels, and enhance its FCF profile as it competes for share gains across product lines and endmarkets. Looking into 2017, the co’s stable organic growth, steady margin expansion, and significant debt reduction should drive EPS upside and narrow MSCC's valuation gap vs peers. Overall, despite the rapid appreciation of the shares since mid-2016, we still see a favorable risk-reward over the next 12 months," said Seymore.
Shares of Microsemi Corporation closed at $47.84 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pivotal Research Upgrades Flowers Foods (FLO) to Hold
- Finisar (FNSR) PT Raised to $44 at Needham & Company, Estimates Raised Sharply
- Broadcom (AVGO) PT Raised to $215 at Oppenheimer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!