Deutsche Bank Starts Microsemi Corporation (MSCC) at Buy
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- U.S. stocks pare gains after Trump's inaugural speech
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Herbalife (HLF) Says SEC Requested Documents on Anti-Corruption Compliance in China; Reviewed with DoJ
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Deutsche Bank initiated coverage on Microsemi Corporation (NASDAQ: MSCC) with a Buy rating and a price target of $60. Analyst Ross Seymore sees favorable risk-reward.
"A reasonably priced self-help story in a semi sector with elevated valuations and maturing fundamentals, MSCC stands well poised to capture post-M&A synergies, raise its GM/OM levels, and enhance its FCF profile as it competes for share gains across product lines and endmarkets. Looking into 2017, the co’s stable organic growth, steady margin expansion, and significant debt reduction should drive EPS upside and narrow MSCC's valuation gap vs peers. Overall, despite the rapid appreciation of the shares since mid-2016, we still see a favorable risk-reward over the next 12 months," said Seymore.
Shares of Microsemi Corporation closed at $47.84 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- M&T Bank (MTB) PT Raised to $165 at FBR Capital Following 4Q Beat
- Deutsche Bank Downgrades TCF Financial (TCB) to Hold
- Deutsche Bank Sees 'Encouraging' Short-Term Set-Up in Valeant (VRX)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!