Deutsche Bank Starts Manitowoc (MTW) at Hold
- Stocks flat as earnings roll in, Comcast drags Nasdaq
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/27: (PCMI) (OCN) (TTMI) Higher; (CYH) (RWLK) (AMFW) Lower
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Qualcomm (QCOM) to Acquire NXP Semi (NXPI) in $47B Deal
- CenturyLink (CTL) in Advanced Talks to Merge with Level 3 (LVLT) - DJ
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Deutsche Bank initiated coverage on Manitowoc (NYSE: MTW) with a Hold rating and a price target of $5.25.
Analyst Nicole DeBlase said, "US construction spend is within 1% of prior peak levels on a nominal basis, but MTW’s revenue is just 7% above the 2009 trough. This can probably be attributed to a very large fleet of young cranes that do not need to be replaced (25 year useful life), combined with the high price point of a new crane ($1m+). US crane rental metrics remain depressed, we are likely within 2 years of the US construction spending peak, and we see few bright spots internationally (Recent strength in EU tower cranes could subside post-Brexit). Therefore, we expect crane demand to remain muted over the next three years."
Shares of Manitowoc closed at $4.87 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rosenblatt Upgrades NETGEAR (NTGR) to Buy
- Mizuho Securities Downgrades Community Health (CYH) to Underperform
- PAREXEL (PRXL) PT, Estimates Lowered at Evercore ISI
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!