Deutsche Bank Starts Lindblad Expeditions Holdings (LIND) at Hold
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Deutsche Bank initiated coverage on Lindblad Expeditions Holdings (NASDAQ: LIND) with a Hold rating and a price target of $9.50.
Analyst Chris Woronka said, "We view LIND as a highly differentiated story within the broader leisure/cruise space. We expect the company to benefit from growth in the affluent traveler segment given its focus on trips to unique and exotic locales where the focus is on the destination and voyage itself, as opposed to simply the on-board experience. At present, however, the company's trading liquidity and overall size ($45m of EBITDA in 2016E), as well as its heavy insider ownership (~50% of total), likely make it difficult for many would-be investors to take a position of adequate size. Over time, as LIND expands, these issues could become less onerous. As such, we are initiating coverage with a Hold rating and $9.50 PT."
Shares of Lindblad Expeditions Holdings closed at $9.47 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Downgrades OneMain (OMF) to Neutral
- Deutsche Bank Starts Luminex (LMNX) at Sell
- Deutsche Bank Starts Bruker (BRKR) at Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!