Deutsche Bank Starts Lindblad Expeditions Holdings (LIND) at Hold
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields fall on U.S. jobs data, euro flat before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
- Mnuchin Wants Fannie (FNMA)/Freddie (FMCC) Out of Government Hands, But Stocks Grossly Overvalued - Keefe, Bruyette & Woods
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Deutsche Bank initiated coverage on Lindblad Expeditions Holdings (NASDAQ: LIND) with a Hold rating and a price target of $9.50.
Analyst Chris Woronka said, "We view LIND as a highly differentiated story within the broader leisure/cruise space. We expect the company to benefit from growth in the affluent traveler segment given its focus on trips to unique and exotic locales where the focus is on the destination and voyage itself, as opposed to simply the on-board experience. At present, however, the company's trading liquidity and overall size ($45m of EBITDA in 2016E), as well as its heavy insider ownership (~50% of total), likely make it difficult for many would-be investors to take a position of adequate size. Over time, as LIND expands, these issues could become less onerous. As such, we are initiating coverage with a Hold rating and $9.50 PT."
Shares of Lindblad Expeditions Holdings closed at $9.47 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts Shopify (SHOP) at Perform
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts Paylocity Holding (PCTY) at Perform
- Shopify (SHOP): CFO Meetings Indicate Strong Growth Ahead - Wedbush
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!