Deutsche Bank Starts Lincoln Electric (LECO) at Hold
- Oil rallies over $50 despite OPEC output cut doubts
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- Universal Health (UHS) Disputes and Denies Conclusions in BuzzFeed Article
- Perrigo (PRGO) to Restructure BCH Omega Pharma Belgium Business; Will Terminate EuroGenerics Agreement
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Deutsche Bank initiated coverage on Lincoln Electric (NASDAQ: LECO) with a Hold rating and a price target of $70.
Analyst Saree Boroditsky said, "We see Lincoln Electric as a high-quality Industrial franchise that has a leading position in the global welding and cutting market, 25%+ ROIC, and faster than average growth from proactive investments. We think the company is a solid long-term industrials holding but remain cautious on entering the stock at this point as we don’t see any clear catalyst to support a meaningful improvement in what continues to be a sluggish economic backdrop."
Shares of Lincoln Electric closed at $64.22 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mizuho Securities Upgrades Lululemon Athletica Inc. (LULU) to Buy; Sees Upside Continuing
- Credit Suisse Assumes Costco Wholesale (COST) at Outperform; Sees Re-Acceleration in Momentum
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Upgrades Envision Healthcare (EVHC) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!