Deutsche Bank Starts Korn/Ferry (KFY) at Hold
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Deutsche Bank initiated coverage on Korn/Ferry (NYSE: KFY) with a Hold rating and a price target of $27. Analsyt Kevin McVeigh said recent underperformance makes it intriguing in low $20s.
Shares of Korn/Ferry closed at $23.89 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BTIG Starts Mitek Systems (MITK) at Buy
- Finisar (FNSR) PT Raised to $44 at Needham & Company, Estimates Raised Sharply
- Argus Downgrades Sonoco Products (SON) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!