Deutsche Bank Starts Intersect ENT (XENT) at Hold
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Deutsche Bank initiated coverage on Intersect ENT (NASDAQ: XENT) with a Hold rating and a price target of $17.
Analyst Brittany Henderson thinks risk around execution and reimbursement offsets the company’s differentiated product platform in the near term.
Shares of Intersect ENT closed at $16.60 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Deutsche Bank Cuts Price Target on Neurocrine Biosciences (NBIX) Following Study
- Deutsche Bank Raises Price Target on IHS Markit (INFO) to $44; Reiterates Buy
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades Mobileye N.V (MBLY) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!