Deutsche Bank Starts Forterra (FRTA) at Hold
- World stocks hold near 16-month highs after strong week
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Oil edges higher on optimism over non-OPEC output cuts
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Sibanye Gold (SBGL) to Acquire Stillwater Mining Company (SWC) in $2.2B Deal
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Deutsche Bank initiated coverage on Forterra (NASDAQ: FRTA) with a Hold rating and a price target of $20.
Analyst Nishu Sood said, "Infrastructure spending has broad bi-partisan support, including an acceptance speech mention by President-elect Trump. Forterra has one-third exposure to infrastructure spending on highways and water pipes so it is well-positioned to benefit from the infrastructure theme. However, we see volatility in the path to seeing sales/earnings benefits to Forterra. There are risks on recent acquisitions, slowing trends in commercial, weather/project volatility and the potential for sluggish translation of growth themes to revenues, particularly on the water pipe side. We think these factors may lead to volatility in reported results and thus initiate with a Hold rating and a $20 price target."
Shares of Forterra closed at $18.41 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Comtech Telecom (CMTL) to $16 Following 1Q
- Wedbush Remains Sidelined on H&R Block (HRB) Following 2Q Report
- UBS Cuts Price Target on SecureWorks Corp. (SCWX) to $13
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!