Deutsche Bank Starts First Hawaiian (FHB) at Hold
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Deutsche Bank initiated coverage on First Hawaiian (NASDAQ: FHB) with a Hold rating and a price target of $29. Analyst Dave Rochester called the bank a high quality franchise.
"We view FHB as a high quality franchise priced at an appropriate premium, with a more balanced risk/reward following the 16% upside post IPO. That said, we still expect a 12% return over the next year (incl. the 3% dividend yield) and although we still expect the economic recovery to continue, we note we expect FHB could outperform in a downturn given the bank’s higher ROTCE and stronger credit profile, but we note our EPS would be lower without rate hikes in FY17/18 ($1.57/$1.65)," said Rochester.
Shares of First Hawaiian closed at $26.57 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts Nutanix (NTNX) at Outperform
- T-Mobile (TMUS) Potential Capacity Crunch May Slow Momentum vs. Sprint (S) - FBR
- Baxter (BAX) PT, Estimates Raised at Evercore ISI
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!