Deutsche Bank Starts First Hawaiian (FHB) at Hold
- S&P, Dow rise on health stocks; Nasdaq weighed by Comcast
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/27: (PCMI) (OCN) (TTMI) Higher; (CYH) (RWLK) (AMFW) Lower
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Qualcomm (QCOM) to Acquire NXP Semi (NXPI) in $47B Deal
- Tesla (TSLA) Posts Q3 adj.-EPS of 71c
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Deutsche Bank initiated coverage on First Hawaiian (NASDAQ: FHB) with a Hold rating and a price target of $29. Analyst Dave Rochester called the bank a high quality franchise.
"We view FHB as a high quality franchise priced at an appropriate premium, with a more balanced risk/reward following the 16% upside post IPO. That said, we still expect a 12% return over the next year (incl. the 3% dividend yield) and although we still expect the economic recovery to continue, we note we expect FHB could outperform in a downturn given the bank’s higher ROTCE and stronger credit profile, but we note our EPS would be lower without rate hikes in FY17/18 ($1.57/$1.65)," said Rochester.
Shares of First Hawaiian closed at $26.57 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mizuho Securities Downgrades Community Health (CYH) to Underperform
- Deutsche Bank Downgrades Allegheny Technologies (ATI) to Hold
- Needham & Company Reiterates Buy on TTM Technologies (TTMI) Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!