Deutsche Bank Starts First Hawaiian (FHB) at Hold
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Deutsche Bank initiated coverage on First Hawaiian (NASDAQ: FHB) with a Hold rating and a price target of $29. Analyst Dave Rochester called the bank a high quality franchise.
"We view FHB as a high quality franchise priced at an appropriate premium, with a more balanced risk/reward following the 16% upside post IPO. That said, we still expect a 12% return over the next year (incl. the 3% dividend yield) and although we still expect the economic recovery to continue, we note we expect FHB could outperform in a downturn given the bank’s higher ROTCE and stronger credit profile, but we note our EPS would be lower without rate hikes in FY17/18 ($1.57/$1.65)," said Rochester.
Shares of First Hawaiian closed at $26.57 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: SunTrust Starts Mercury Computer (MRCY) at Buy
- UPDATE: SunTrust Starts Wesco Aircraft Holdings (WAIR) at Buy
- UPDATE: SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Starts Moog (MOG-A) at Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!