Deutsche Bank Starts Exelixis (EXEL) at Buy
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Deutsche Bank initiated coverage on Exelixis (NASDAQ: EXEL) with a Buy rating and a price target of $17.00. The stock was also named Top Pick.
Analyst Andrew Peters said, "Despite EXEL being one of the best performing biotech stocks of 2016, we still see meaningful upside from current levels and view it is a new core holding in mid-cap biotech. Indeed, we expect the initial commercial success of Cabometyx to continue and see a clear path toward blockbuster revenues as well as renewed fiscal discipline which should drive profitability over the next 12-24mos. With US and Japanese rights and strong ROW economics, we also view EXEL as a top strategic target given the robust revenue potential and strong early data suggesting that cabo is combinable with other active therapies (I/O). "
Shares of Exelixis closed at $10.81 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Timken (TKR) to Hold
- Stifel Reiterates Buy on Selecta Biosciences (SELB) Following Phase l Data Release
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Lincoln Electric (LECO) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!