Deutsche Bank Starts Entellus Medical (ENTL) at Buy
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Deutsche Bank initiated coverage on Entellus Medical (NASDAQ: ENTL) with a Buy rating and a price target of $26. Analyst Brittany Henderson said she sees upside from current levels as the company continues to enable the shift of procedures from the operating room to the physician’s office.
"We view Entellus as a key player in the ENT space with sustainable double digit sales growth and high gross margins expected over the coming years driven primarily by two factors: the shift from operating room based procedures to physician’s office based procedures and the shift from functional endoscopic sinus surgery (FESS) to balloon sinus dilation, a minimally invasive alternative," said Henderson.
Shares of Entellus Medical closed at $22.12 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Union Pacific (UNP) PT Raised to $102 at Stifel Following 4Q Report
- PacWest Bancorp (PACW) PT Raised to $60.50 at FIG Partners Following 4Q Report
- Deutsche Bank Sees 'Encouraging' Short-Term Set-Up in Valeant (VRX)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!