Deutsche Bank Starts Entellus Medical (ENTL) at Buy
- Wall St. lower as earnings from some big names disappoint
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/25: (CWEI) (NXTD) (EYES) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (CALA) Lower (more...)
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Deutsche Bank initiated coverage on Entellus Medical (NASDAQ: ENTL) with a Buy rating and a price target of $26. Analyst Brittany Henderson said she sees upside from current levels as the company continues to enable the shift of procedures from the operating room to the physician’s office.
"We view Entellus as a key player in the ENT space with sustainable double digit sales growth and high gross margins expected over the coming years driven primarily by two factors: the shift from operating room based procedures to physician’s office based procedures and the shift from functional endoscopic sinus surgery (FESS) to balloon sinus dilation, a minimally invasive alternative," said Henderson.
Shares of Entellus Medical closed at $22.12 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cynosure (CYNO) PT, Estimates Trimmed at Stifel Despite Solid Results
- UPDATE: Chardan Capital Markets Starts Clovis Oncology (CLVS) at 'Sell' With Price Target of $15
- T-Mobile (TMUS) PT Raised to $46 at Nomura, Remains Sidelined
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!