Deutsche Bank Starts Entellus Medical (ENTL) at Buy
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Deutsche Bank initiated coverage on Entellus Medical (NASDAQ: ENTL) with a Buy rating and a price target of $26. Analyst Brittany Henderson said she sees upside from current levels as the company continues to enable the shift of procedures from the operating room to the physician’s office.
"We view Entellus as a key player in the ENT space with sustainable double digit sales growth and high gross margins expected over the coming years driven primarily by two factors: the shift from operating room based procedures to physician’s office based procedures and the shift from functional endoscopic sinus surgery (FESS) to balloon sinus dilation, a minimally invasive alternative," said Henderson.
Shares of Entellus Medical closed at $22.12 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on ICON plc (ICLR) to $87.50; Reiterates Hold
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Raised to $45 at Oppenheimer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!